Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

fire pics cool grey!!!! I def will not be slepping on these. sneakerhead.com had a full size run last week i belive for 103.00 but i couldnt funds where low.

Noticed that glue like materieal sticking out at the side of the shoes. This is why I'm kinda holding back on the KDIII. Does this compromise the quality?

Thanks for the positive feedback! These are actually my first pair of KD's.. The traction was really good considering the floor was pretty dusty at the gym.. If I compared these to the Kobe IV's as far as traction, these would be up to par. It didn't take too long to break these in comfort wise, but I did notice the big weight difference and the lack of ankle cushioning compared to the Kobe IV's. Either way for $90 you can't go wrong!

NWT- Truth be told!

Fresh- Let's just say I'm a little past my prime, but I can still keep up with the youngins hehehe

ASGs look great but EastBay rep says they'll be super limited..............

I'll still probably have a chance.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

That gym look super clean. Is it in a white area ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

That gym look super clean. Is it in a white area ?
roll.gif
It's at the LA Fitness in Irvine,CA.. It used to be a "white" area, but after the 29 years I've lived here it's leaning more towards an asian invasion 
laugh.gif

@ FullMetal- I ended up going .5 size up and with the usual "double sock setup" they fit perfect

Thanks for sharing coolgrey81.

I saw the All Star Game KD's today at the local HOH.

They're even better in person!

Thanks for sharing coolgrey81.

I saw the All Star Game KD's today at the local HOH.

They're even better in person!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The Nikestore @MOA will not be getting the All-Star's
mad.gif
Gonna have to try with Eastbay or NDC.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

mad.gif

These should be rather easy to pickup no where near as fast as some of the Kobes, Lebrons & Jordans fly off of the Internet.

Most HoH should have these as well as Niketowns.  Not to mention these will be all over LA (send sale if you aren't in LA)

Originally Posted by bc60997

laugh.gif

mad.gif
These should be rather easy to pickup no where near as fast as some of the Kobes, Lebrons & Jordans fly off of the Internet.

Most HoH should have these as well as Niketowns.  Not to mention these will be all over LA (send sale if you aren't in LA)
Not trying to hype this release up, just giving you guys the facts.  From the numbers we are getting, this shoe will be more limited than all the other ASG shoes.  In fact, we got more of the East LA's and 3D's in than we are getting of this shoe.  If you have not been following the Kobe VI thread, those shoes sold out very fast.  You may need to do some homework to get your pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by bc60997

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Not trying to hype this release up, just giving you guys the facts.  From the numbers we are getting, this shoe will be more limited than all the other ASG shoes.  In fact, we got more of the East LA's and 3D's in than we are getting of this shoe.  If you have not been following the Kobe VI thread, those shoes sold out very fast.  You may need to do some homework to get your pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

^Hypebeast
I figured after the stoplight pack KDIII's, Nike would probably make the unique cw's a limited release.

Eastbay Rep how come some of the sizes are sold out before the timer end ? employee ?
The shoes were not available in those sizes.  Not even employees can order the shoes before they are available.  When it comes to employees ordering new releases, they still have to go through the same process our customers go through, they have to try to call in using the same toll-free order line or order them online.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom