Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

just got my ASGs..
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow, these are crazy in person!

If you're a fan of the KD line and slept on these.....shame on you.

2e32vep.jpg

1z55iwx.jpg

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I hate that the KD3s have this problem...
photo0149c.jpg

beautiful shoe. but the materials and the finish. eh...
these things are autocreased and when you wear them, they're crease
monsters.

Every single pair I saw in stores had that dent in each shoe. Pretty noticeable.

KD III all stars are soooooo much nicer in person. i love the detail on the shoe, nike went all out on it. i've seen all 3 in person and in my opinion it's the best of the big 3 all star game shoes, better than lebron or kobe's

I gotta agree with yall All Star Durrants are a real nice shoes. I wish I would of bought 2 of them while I was down there. I wanted to wear em but since I met him after the game he signed em, I cant now 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I wish i would've copped the All Star Durants..*sigh*
Feelin the same man
frown.gif
You should be able to stock locate these at footlocker.
Yeah, but nobody is posting the SKU for us to try and stock locate them lol
If someone posts the sku..i'm on that stock locate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I gotta agree with yall All Star Durrants are a real nice shoes. I wish I would of bought 2 of them while I was down there. I wanted to wear em but since I met him after the game he signed em, I cant now 
ohwell.gif

Nice score.  I wouldn't wear 'em either but it sounds like they are still plentiful in L.A., so maybe someone can give you a hand.  What size are your shoes and what were the circumstances of him signing?  Were you just fortunate(right place, right time) or did you have an opportunity post game specifically for that reason.  Just curious.  Enjoy your new shoes in their display case!

^Nice Autographed pair up their, that is sweet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And that picture of the soles of the EA's is tight. Those keep getting better and better with every picture I see.

My order from NDC arrived. My wide *** feet are gonna crease these things badly. Might have to rock them loosely. In person
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Sucks bro

They shipped my Durants and Kobes separate, which sucks it won't be in a box but I'm not tripping. More so, I'm upset that Kobes got here first. I really want to see the Durants.

My pair from Eastbay just came in the mail a while ago. I'm satisfied with them, but they sent me a pair with a crew creases in it and a minor black scuff.
frown.gif

^ got my pair last night also. they are amazing, need to check for any black scuffs. now just waiting on my EAs.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

******ed Eastbay.com cancelled my All Star even after i received an order confirmation.
I am sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  Please send us a private message with your customer/order number for assistance.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

With all this BHM releases, Got to thinking last night??? No KD III BHM release date?
So KD III BHM aren't releasing?.. 
embarassed.gif
I think they were confirmed to be a non-release
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom