Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

^ For sure, Nike's "Big 3" really stepped it up tonight. KD was gunning for the MVP as well as Kobe, I think Kobe pulled him aside and said you may as well just pass me the ball, because were in LA, this is my MVP, lol.

All around it was a really good All Star Weekend though IMO, great shoes to start it off, great Dunk Contest, and a real nice Game to wrap it up. Rihanna at halftime didn't hurt either
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Yea nice find S Dubl
Not a huge fan of these but I hope the gum sole option pops up on id soon
izmafo.png

Last year it was the Lebron 7s for me as the shoe of the season.. This year.. KD3s... Such a great shoe.. simple, yet great looking, and great to ball in.

Just pulled the trigger on the only 9.5 EAs on ebay.. Resale price has gotta be worth it considering I live nowhere near Santa Monica.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Last year it was the Lebron 7s for me as the shoe of the season.. This year.. KD3s... Such a great shoe.. simple, yet great looking, and great to ball in.

Just pulled the trigger on the only 9.5 EAs on ebay.. Resale price has gotta be worth it considering I live nowhere near Santa Monica.

Even if you did live near or in santa Monica most likely you would've paid more because about 95% of these was bought by resalers

I desperately need a pair of all stars...going down to OKC over spring break, hopefully I can get a pair
if not, size 12
nerd.gif

I see u @MissKeriBaby
about 9 hours ago via Echofon
Retweeted by 14 people

KD is multimillionaire superstar stalker.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

There is on feet pic of the ea's on my boy juniorstrikes at the yotr lineup.
pimp.gif

18krqg.jpg

2efrwci.jpg
Super Jealous!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"It's in the game"

How's the creasing on these IIIs by the way?, crease monster, crease gradual, or zero crease

Damn these pics makes me wanna wear them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

much like everyone else my asg arrived today from ndc. shoe is 
pimp.gif
in person. rocked today at my league basketball game. felt great

Does anyone know off-hand if the KD3 fits the same as the KD2? I'm specifically interested in the length, but the width is good knowledge too. I know the shoes for KD are a little narrow.

I hate that the KD3s have this problem...
photo0149c.jpg

beautiful shoe. but the materials and the finish. eh...
these things are autocreased and when you wear them, they're crease
monsters.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I hate that the KD3s have this problem...
photo0149c.jpg

beautiful shoe. but the materials and the finish. eh...
these things are autocreased and when you wear them, they're crease
monsters.
Unfortunately I think that is just the nature of the beast when you use the materials in question.  For example, I don't think my leather pairs or tumbled leather pairs of KD2s look near as bad after a few wears than the ASGs or Creams do.  Same can probably be said of the GR 3s versus the XMAS DAYS and these ASGs.  Here's the thing.  If you are balling hard, probably best off just grabbing a few of the GRs on super disco and ripping them up.  If you have the same thing in mind for some of the limited releases, then I fear you will be disappointed with the "wear and tear" associated with rocking them more than casually.  If you go casual across the board, I think you should be able to manage some of the creasing, but not all of it.  Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom