Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Some of you were waiting for better colorways... From KD's twitter (KDthunderup): "Creamciscle KD 3's is mean...call em the gucci mane creamciscles!!!! Can't wait til they drop"

Creamsicle 3s? Interesting, but I'm kinda disappointed it'll take a little luster away from the Creamsicle KD2s imo... Unless they make it like the Dunkman LeBrons...

dude those samples or whatever look like the type of nikes that they sell at sears lol. big time fail man.

They could have done something a little better..but then again everyone was hating on the KD1´s the same way..and i ended up coppin them..even paid retail for them and loved them..the same with the KD2´s..people were like "they are the same shoe with a strap and they are still fugly".So while everyone is hating..ima go ahead and cop.I got home and away colors of the first 2 KD´S..plus the white-black-blue pop color of the KD2´S..and ima do the same with the KD3´s.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

What do you expect for 88 bucks

something better than the kd2s.

with the first KD i was feeling them, then with the second KD2's i was like nicee... im catching feelings towards these..

then the third kd3's got me like ehhh.. maybe the colorways are going to be CRAZY.. hope so.. if so count me in

Originally Posted by reppin va

They could have done something a little better..but then again everyone was hating on the KD1´s the same way..and i ended up coppin them..even paid retail for them and loved them..the same with the KD2´s..people were like "they are the same shoe with a strap and they are still fugly".So while everyone is hating..ima go ahead and cop.I got home and away colors of the first 2 KD´S..plus the white-black-blue pop color of the KD2´S..and ima do the same with the KD3´s.

So true. I remember when the catalog pictures of the KD2 appeared, people were like it's "too generic", a "basic low end shoe", but when it actually came out, everyone started to buy them. I'll admit the catalog pictures weren't too good looking, but I'm not going to hate on the KD3 until I actually see it. And if Nike doesn't mess up the colorways like they did with the KD2, they might be popular. I think they just need to release more of them so people have more options.

The KD2 was mainly just black, white, orange and blue. They could have released the USAs, Velvet Hoops, the KD PEs, Horses but they didn't. Hopefully for the third shoe they will have more wild colors. Montrose PE anyone?

sick.gif

Wow... and I was actually looking forward to these. This kid KD deserves better than that garbage.

They coulda at least gave em a visible air sole unit. Everyone trying to go low cut now i guess

i know nikes new mantra is to make everything lighter but please don't forget about the aesthetics fellas.these look like low cut boxing shoes or soccer shoes without the cleats.the kd2s are classics now in my eyes.

so generic looking. And to expect that KD will be the future of the NBA. SMH.....Aesthetics wise these look like they belong in a JCPennys or Kohl, yes that type of nike.

I like the white/blue thus far. IMO they need to release before KOBE's to sell well. I'm tired of basketball season starting and Kobe's release later in the year. Lebron's have been terrible balling shoes for guards the past few years. Really really want an early release of a dope colorway. Still can't wait to drop a zoom insole in this and have double stack in the front.

What's the point of 2-inches of flywire?

These could be a good pair of cheap balling shoes, that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom