Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

^Rich/Dean we've been down this road before, you guys sleep and then come around...(Rich see KD3, Dean see KD2 Creamsicle-Luckily you both were able to see the error in your ways and grab pairs)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

B.  Just bad execution on this CW.  too much photo blue and not enough pure Creamsicle.  This will be an easy pass for me especially 'cause I finally have found my Original Westbrook hyperfuse PE.  Will go Reke Flight 11 and Curry Flight 11 before any such Hyperfuse 11s are even thought of.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^memph-scroll up a bit and look at the pic of the ********, looks like the sellers name is: howardsportsok

Dean-You don't like em??? I'm all over those...home cw looked good too

thx mane. Im on govt wifi, blocks lot of the pics.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ those Westbrook Hyperfuse 11.

I'm not a big of predominantly orange kicks but those Westbrook's are something serious!!!

Can't wait to see the rest of the lineup for the Hyperfuse 11 PE's.

nice Christmas durants
pimp.gif
, Wish i could find some Christmas editions for retail now in my size
nerd.gif
.cant believe i lagged on those this long
that entourage cw
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^memph-scroll up a bit and look at the pic of the ********, looks like the sellers name is: howardsportsok

Dean-You don't like em??? I'm all over those...home cw looked good too

thx mane. Im on govt wifi, blocks lot of the pics.
No sweat, I have the same issues at school...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

why is this on page 2?

and Brandon and Rich, I LOVE them CREAMS... I just feel like they prolly not gonna come out .. SMH

Whew...thought you were slippin on me.

Hopefully we do see them, he hasn't wore them in a game yet though right?  Maybe Game 3...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

why is this on page 2?

and Brandon and Rich, I LOVE them CREAMS... I just feel like they prolly not gonna come out .. SMH

Whew...thought you were slippin on me.

Hopefully we do see them, he hasn't wore them in a game yet though right?  Maybe Game 3...
yeah... would appear to be a "roady" colorway.  On a different note, +@+ is up with Game 3 being Saturday?  long hiatus.  P i 55ing me off.

Do Hyperfuse 11 and Hyperdunk 11 both also appear to be higher cut then their predecessors?

Yea those hyperfuses are hot. A little different than your typical creamsicle and definitely a road colorway. Would be nice if KD broke out something to match for game 3. Orange scoring titles??

Nicely done BG03.

Two pair of laces come with?

did you go extra wide- or standard width and are they comparable to any GRs you may already have fit wise?

^^^^^^ Yeah Dean,  I was thinking the same thing when I first saw that yesterday.  I am a complete sucker for cool grey and orange.  That one is just amazing.

^^^^^^^^ NO DOUBT.

For me, its # 3 this year, behind only Huarache Alphas and OC Kobes.  Those and the "orioles/Away POP" are top 5 of any shoe/any category this year for me so far.

The breakdown of the design process with Leo Chang really captures how much detail they have put into the shoe without killing everyone's wallet.  Very cool and very cool that they continue to put out hot CWs even after the reg. season and into the playoffs.

OKC Away's I nabbed yesterday.

Pretty mediocre from a technical standpoint. Somewhat understandable since the shoe is meant to be < $100 but there are definitely things that could have been done better without bumping up the price. 

The collar lining is the most glaring. Way too coarse for any modern day athletic shoe. There have been many older shoes that have had smoother linings at the same price point.  Example: The Uptempo Sensations that Manu was rocking 4-5 seasons ago.

Still, the KD 3's have the best lineup of colourways top to bottom of any bball shoe this season. Plus I purchased them for next to nothing.

OKC Away's just look dope.

14scg3q.jpg

Picked these up a couple of days ago: Just need to find some orange laces for these and the Homes.

Guessing we might see this combo again tonight, although I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of Scoring Title 2.... hint hint
FYI.  The KD2 laces are a few inches shorter than the KD3. 
21136e734e39c684dc55f504bed9a6ac7efb9457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom