Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

agreed those entourage IDs are better than the Brons. Probably comfier too

those ENT KD are nice.. but no where the comfort level of the brons.. and yes im a BIG fan of both shoes

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those ENT KD are nice.. but no where the comfort level of the brons.. and yes im a BIG fan of both shoes

Agreed, but you aren't comparing apples to apples.  I mean, for the price, the Brons should be at an elevated comfort level, right?  If brons and v2s are the pinnacle of comfort and a 10/10, I would put Durants at an 8/10.  For 90 bucks, you are getting 80 % if not a little more of the shoe you are getting for 160.  Do I see the need for both depending on the person, absolutely.  Fact is however, bang for the buck, you don't get much better than the KD3.  Brandon knows I was a doubter at first, but I think the KD3 is a better overall shoe than the KD2.  I am not sure I like the look as much, but overall package, KD3 > KD2.  These late bloomin' colorways are certainly raising its stock as well.  Cannot be long before a ST 2 shoe begins to leak on KDs "friends and fam" feet while watching KD take over late game....on to round 2
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

d14365216b1b77d0f95a20be89cc03c447b4e7c7_r.jpg

BETTER THAN THE BRONS
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

if released, would buy instantly. like much more than the brons.

edit:
just saw can be made on ID... might have to copycat
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Man..you aint lyin bout that at all. I got the cool grey v2´s..and the comfort level is top notch..plus the ride of full-length air max. I love chillin in them. Not to hoop in though. The KD3 is a better hoop shoe IMO.The M7 is more comfy than KD´s shoe aswell.Nike aint never gonna put a inner bootie on a shoe less than $100..and thats more than half the comfort right there.

As a ******** fan of over 25 years, I don't see how one can pass on them ******* joints as a "Sunday slipper" to rock.

Gotta have them, just cause, for the cause.

First "*******" colorway shoe that doesn't look corny IMO.  The ACG Tallic Zoom joints were...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

As a ******** fan of over 25 years, I don't see how one can pass on them ******* joints as a "Sunday slipper" to rock.

First "*******" colorway shoe that doesn't look corny IMO.  The ACG Tallic Zoom joints were...
eyes.gif
You will not be disappointed.  If anything, you may have just opened the door to future KD purchases.  I would say the "*******" and "Oriole" CWs are two of the best on any shoes so far of 2011.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

eyes.gif
You will not be disappointed.  If anything, you may have just opened the door to future KD purchases.  I would say the "*******" and "Oriole" CWs are two of the best on any shoes so far of 2011.

I'm a sucker for the new home cw, but ******** are nice.  I'm not a ******* fan, however that's the color combo at the school I coach at.  I coach with the boys but this is the best pic I could find here:

Howard-1.jpg

I'm sure more than one of my guys will be wearing them this summer...

eyes.gif
I couldn'y support those Tallic joints either.  Joints was garbage
laugh.gif

I feel you on throwing on these KD's on every Sunday though...it's only right.

I get what your saying about the brons but i've always found zoom comfier than max air so i guess i was talking personally

Going to need to grab those orioles and prob the ******** too

Damn didn't even know my ID's were posted on here. Thanks guys. The feedback I've been getting for those entourages is crazy.

gentry you created the sexiest and most beautiful id's this year if ever. I mean I don't even think kobe id's has this potential. Kudos to you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

gentry you created the sexiest and most beautiful id's this year if ever. I mean I don't even think kobe id's has this potential. Kudos to you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT I think I'll order these at the end of May.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Gentry... you mind if I copy?

:}

I'll do a slight tweak though... add a 35 on the side or something..
I'm going to slap DURANT on the side. I feel bad doing the same ID already so I had to tweak it a little.

U guys can copy and keep it the same if you'd like. I don't mind at all. It's all good. After all, I copied the colorway off of Nike too!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Gentry... you mind if I copy?

:}

I'll do a slight tweak though... add a 35 on the side or something..
I'm going to slap DURANT on the side. I feel bad doing the same ID already so I had to tweak it a little.

laugh.gif
  I'm keep it low key with KD35 or just 35 on the lateral side
grin.gif

edit:

Got my "********" durant's in mail yesterday, 
pimp.gif

Hey Gentry how exactly did you make those? like exactly, if you could put the exact colors and where on the shoe that would be great.
Amazing ID probably one of the best I've seen.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Hey Gentry how exactly did you make those? like exactly, if you could put the exact colors and where on the shoe that would be great.
Amazing ID probably one of the best I've seen.

Its not hard just open up a second window on your computer with the picture of the shoe and place the colors.

Back
Top Bottom