Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Nice KD3's fresh.

Wore mines last week, same fit, white tee, khaki cargo shorts, EXCEPT I had on a USC fitted lol.

Nike Zoom KD 3 Unreleased Sampleinf from www.mysoletokeep.com
attachment.php
[youtube]http://youtu.be/K-GV4BSQnOE[/youtube]

^

Those are bananas.

3M upper.

Sort of similar to the orioles but the shades and blocking are obviously different. Partial to grey.

I still tend to think the colourways look better on the KD3 when the upper and the outsole are different colours.

Anyone feel like KD3 is a bit clunky at the heel ? I think it's not wide enough . Hyperfuse > KD3 imo

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

In Oklahoma visiting in-laws and still saw x-mas KD3's in footlocker, went ahead and scooped a pair, finally. Still retail + 20% mil. discount.

Kind of ironic how they're still available in Oklahoma isn't it?

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

In Oklahoma visiting in-laws and still saw x-mas KD3's in footlocker, went ahead and scooped a pair, finally. Still retail + 20% mil. discount.

Was thinking the same thing. But dope pickup nonetheless.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Was thinking the same thing. But dope pickup nonetheless.
they available prob cuz okc gets more kd3 stock than the rest of the country

Wow, super late on these. Finally tried on a pair and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't buy though, no funds. But soon...

New to the KD3s. I'm thinking about copping the ******** colorway for ball. Does anyone know if these outsoles are XDR? Also thinking about lace swapping them, should I go with 54 or 63, plan on lacing them to the top.

Yea I don't think it's XDR but the rubber is thick and traction is on point.
I lace to the top and go with 63

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I don't think it's XDR but the rubber is thick and traction is on point.
I lace to the top and go with 63

Found this on an ebayers page...but I guess it depends how long you want your laces and if you double knot or not....

The length of Shoe Laces can vary for different type of shoes.  The charts below are intented to be a "Guideline only" for standard shoes.  If you are replacing laces, try to measure the old laces as a reference.

Athletic shoe, Hiking or Work Boot Shoe Lace lengths.

Hole Pairs Shoelace Lengh  
3 or 4 = 27 inches
5 or 6 = 36 Inches
6 or 7 = 40 Inches
7 = 45 Inches
8 = 54 Inches
9 = 63 Inches
10 to 11 = 72 Inches

Yo Bib, are those a size 9? They are samples, so that's what I'm thinking...and is it just me or did we get bad color blocking on the releases? Because anything smaller than a 13 looks goofy in the general releases......

Back
Top Bottom