Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Those Bordeaux are dope as hell man. Really see the similarities between those and the VIIs there.

1h6zut.jpg

Playoffs long over.

Scoring Titles already dropped by this time last year.

Not even a real whisper about release details yet.

Kind of makes you wonder if anything is dropping at all.

laugh.gif
Im still harassing KD's twitter account asking for them. But I don't think we will see them.

Yea I doubt they're coming out. But im not really sweating it too much.
The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that the KD line is pretty good with dropping quickstrikes out of nowhere. Last years scoring titles and the EA's this year seemed to pop up without much warning.
Cbrooks clean Xmas'. And nice orioles up there also

^I love that, it make my emergency stash not seem stupid. I will expect these to come out eventually before the season starts (2012-13, I fear the lockout will consume the entire season)

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I doubt they're coming out. But im not really sweating it too much.
The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that the KD line is pretty good with dropping quickstrikes out of nowhere. Last years scoring titles and the EA's this year seemed to pop up without much warning.
Cbrooks clean Xmas'. And nice orioles up there also
Thinking I may be on the lookout for a pair of these now that I am becoming more and more skeptical about the STs releasing.  It would seem to make less and less sense as we get further away from the end of 2010/11 season, but certainly anything is possible.  Hyperfuse 2011 dropping next week, and pretty soon KD4s will start to surface I would think, making this "yesterday's" news.  Of course, the less hype surrounding a possible drop, later in the summer, would definitely allow most of us diehards a shot at min of 1, maybe 2 or 3.  I am down with that.  Keep this thread moving fellas.  Looking like some ASG 3 UNDS should be in the works for Monday the 4th of July!

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

wore these babies today. love them to death but can't stand how bad they crease.
Dude, if you wear a larger size 12-14 you will get creasing no matter what you do. It doesn't matter what colorway.
They will crease up after the first time you wear them. All sneakers crease but these crease damn fast.

My ********, ASG, Xmas, black/orange and blue/white c/w's all have some mean creasing.
One of the things I don't like about the KD3's but hey, they were obnly $88 so no big deal, it's just part of the game.

I also harrased the Nike rep about the scoring title kicks being released.
Same old answer, nothing nothing nothing...........

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It would seem to make less and less sense as we get further away from the end of 2010/11 season, but certainly anything is possible.  Hyperfuse 2011 dropping next week, and pretty soon KD4s will start to surface I would think, making this "yesterday's" news.

Definitley anything is possible with Nike. I have a feeling we have a long offseason ahead of us with this lockout. Doubt that has anything to do with the KD3 but maybe they're just taking their time.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

wore these babies today. love them to death but can't stand how bad they crease.
Dude, if you wear a larger size 12-14 you will get creasing no matter what you do. It doesn't matter what colorway.
They will crease up after the first time you wear them. All sneakers crease but these crease damn fast.

My ********, ASG, Xmas, black/orange and blue/white c/w's all have some mean creasing.
One of the things I don't like about the KD3's but hey, they were obnly $88 so no big deal, it's just part of the game.

Those socks are terrible by the way. Shoulda just wear a simple white or black socks

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Those socks are terrible by the way. Shoulda just wear a simple white or black socks

Those are Nike Elite socks, excellent in my opinion. Contary to your statement, I think they compliment the yellow kicks nicely.

it is tough to tell that there is a difference in the shades of blue when those are on foot, so i'm not mad.
thanks for the love on the elites fam.

my ASG's really don't crease bad at all, and they are .5 bigger than my real size. i hoop my all black kd3's and the creasing on those is just unbelievable, but i don't care because i hoop them.

that definitely isn't a picture of KD's feet, that is one of his campers. KD wears like an 18. the color blocking on those are nice i just don't get down with all that patent

Back
Top Bottom