Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

They're both size 10. And yeah that sounds great cause I did quite a bit for them, good to see I'll still be making some money though.

Where's the best place to sell them? I'm not so sure about ebay cause of the ridiculous scammers and Paypal's tendency to side with the buyer, and NT cause of the scammers as well... what are other sites I can use?

Allen Tx Nike outlet has a size 10 black out kd3 on the hash wall for either 24.99 or 34.99. Just a heads up. This was an hour ago

Originally Posted by superman1007

Kd 3's "scoring titles"to be released possibly this Saturday at NTLV
pimp.gif

I hope they will allow phone orders!

Originally Posted by scshift

They're both size 10. And yeah that sounds great cause I did quite a bit for them, good to see I'll still be making some money though.

Where's the best place to sell them? I'm not so sure about ebay cause of the ridiculous scammers and Paypal's tendency to side with the buyer, and NT cause of the scammers as well... what are other sites I can use?

Try to sell them locally on Craigslist or something. I sold my pair a while back on a local car forum and met up this dude for $100. That way you can avoid shipping costs, if you don't mind meeting somebody up.

Damn, that's my size and I do miss my pair, but I don't have money to spare right now.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Try to sell them locally on Craigslist or something. I sold my pair a while back on a local car forum and met up this dude for $100. That way you can avoid shipping costs, if you don't mind meeting somebody up.

Damn, that's my size and I do miss my pair, but I don't have money to spare right now.
frown.gif

I'm probably going to try and sell on NT. I don't think craigslist is good for selling shoes just because there aren't many sneakerheads that browse CL.

If I don't sell them and you get cash, hit me up... I can hold on to them and they're only going to increase in value anyways.

^I still want the ST's, but I'm not about to jump through hoops to get them. If they release through the normal channels, then I won't hesitate to buy them.

Originally Posted by yeek8

^I still want the ST's, but I'm not about to jump through hoops to get them. If they release through the normal channels, then I won't hesitate to buy them.
100 % Agreed.  Furthermore,  I see no reason why these would release solely in Vegas and nowhere else.  It wouldn't surprise me if they release "earlier" there than everywhere else, but this is pretty good indication to me that a wider spread release is looming.  Am beginning to doubt however that we will ever see the "away" version.

seriously. all talk about the aways have vanished, and personally I thought those were nicer than the homes.

Niketown New York Facebook page just said they'll be releasing the "Scoring Tiltles" this Saturday, August 20th at 8AM. 1 per person.

^Dang, so the only two confirmed places right now are niketown vegas and new york? I wonder if they are coming to any HOH's.

Not the 20th??!!
I'm still waiting for NT Chicago confirm...

There's no "Season" anyway so why make this shoe "Super Limited"... 
happy.gif

Or maybe just wait for wider release... 
ohwell.gif

If they come out to HOH's at the end of the month I'll think about it, still would prefer the away's though.
Need to pick some more up but I'll wait until the 4's drop. Saw Kd wearing them while working out w/ Joe Johnson nice shoe.
eek.gif
There is no way to get pass that big strap.

Failure is not option on these scoring titles. I need a pair. Anyone in NY, Chi, or LV? Might need a little help.

i was really hoping to get these but NikeTown Boston isn't set to get any pairs. Anybody know if NDC will be selling any?

Back
Top Bottom