Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I'd also go with the UF pair, but I'd throw a black outsole on them and either the orange patent or a green nubuck medial strap. just my 2 cents

So the Champs in Town east mall is not under the FOUND system, so they cant ship to the store near by me, called customer service and eveything, any help?

Originally Posted by castrolos

I'd also go with the UF pair, but I'd throw a black outsole on them and either the orange patent or a green nubuck medial strap. just my 2 cents
Yeah? I thought the nubuck that comes with these was basura though? Or was that the patent?

EDIT: Actually after seeing how it looks I might just do it anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by castrolos

Yeah? I thought the nubuck that comes with these was basura though? Or was that the patent?

EDIT: Actually after seeing how it looks I might just do it anyway
pimp.gif
It's kinda like a tumbled suede/nubuck, which I'm not crazy about, but it seems to be really good quality. Better than other nubuck nikes I've got.

Originally Posted by pimpindnice

So the Champs in Town east mall is not under the FOUND system, so they cant ship to the store near by me, called customer service and eveything, any help?

I'm confused, you can't get a shoe shipped to your house from a stock locate?  Since they obviously have the shoe you need, ask customer service for the SKU/UPC and have the Champs near you stock locate them.  Then you can get them shipped to your house for $3.

Did a stock locate, but only size the Champs near me could order was a size 11 and i need a size 13. Champs in Town East mall has a size 13, BUT wont shipp it to my store because they say they are not on the FOUND system, which inables them to ship anything outside of their store if its not purchased there.

Well it looks like im not gunna be able to get a pair of Xmas' or Asg's without gettn them frm Town East, so does anybody near town east wanna cop me those Xmas and then send em to me, will pay you asap?

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

DaHero1017 - Where you able to get your Xmas pair?

JR picked them up or has them on hold for me. They are mine though. Just a matter of time haha. Any news on those fitted caps yet fam?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

So no scoring titles nike need to stop doing this to us!
mad.gif
mad.gif
figured id wait it out and hope that they would release here in the us and now the overseas website that i know of that had em are now sold out!!!!!
mad.gif

Just wondering what you think of this color ? Okay or ugly ? My outlet have them for $60. Should i get this or the Home ?
417279-003_2_Nike%20Zoom%20KD%20III%20003%20bw.jpg

I don't really like them. In person the two different shades of yellow are evident and dont mesh well IMO

Wolf grey and yellow pair are nice. I'd get them if I felt like spending the money. I tried on the all black pair at my outlet a few weeks ago but just couldn't bring myself to buy them. Really comfortable shoe though. I'll get a pair one day.

I didn't want to make a new thread cause this thread has lots of KD heads already, so I'm just wondering,

what is the market value for KD1 Montrose Christians and KD II All Stars? I have DS pairs and I don't really think I'm going to wear them so I'd like to see how much I could get for them.

I can't find KD1 Montroses for sale anywhere, and I see the KD2s going for $150+ on ebay, so what's a reasonable/good price for these?

Depend on the sizes. Good size like 10.5-12 will always sell for higher than 8-9.5 or 13-15.

They won't sell for over 180 though

if the all stars are an 11, I'll take them.

KD1's dont go for a ton but you dont see them alot...

Originally Posted by scshift

I didn't want to make a new thread cause this thread has lots of KD heads already, so I'm just wondering,

what is the market value for KD1 Montrose Christians and KD II All Stars? I have DS pairs and I don't really think I'm going to wear them so I'd like to see how much I could get for them.

I can't find KD1 Montroses for sale anywhere, and I see the KD2s going for $150+ on ebay, so what's a reasonable/good price for these?

What size are they? Ill take them off your hands if they are a 9 or 9.5

Realistically you'll be good to get around $120 shipped for the all stars. And probably $100 for the 1's

Back
Top Bottom