Nike Kobe IX Protro

I've never used EQL for raffles, so I have a couple of questions for anyone to answer:

1. Can you enter multiple EQL raffles for the same shoe and not get penalized or decrease your chances of getting it (i.e. Kobe IX Elite Halo for Extra Butter and TBG)? I read the FAQ and it looks like I can.
2. Has anyone had luck hitting on EQL raffles?

Thank you! :emoji_grin:

I've never used EQL for raffles, so I have a couple of questions for anyone to answer:

1. Can you enter multiple EQL raffles for the same shoe and not get penalized or decrease your chances of getting it (i.e. Kobe IX Elite Halo for Extra Butter and TBG)? I read the FAQ and it looks like I can.
2. Has anyone had luck hitting on EQL raffles?

Thank you! :emoji_grin:
I don't think you get penalized for entering multiple raffles. I've seen people win from different sites on here for the same shoe.

I hit on the AMA 3s last week. Was also my first EQL raffle but seems like they had more stock than many anticipated.

I don't think you get penalized for entering multiple raffles. I've seen people win from different sites on here for the same shoe.

I hit on the AMA 3s last week. Was also my first EQL raffle but seems like they had more stock than many anticipated.

Thank you. I'm 0/3 so far on EQL.....

However, I actually hit on the Sneaker Politics raffle! :wow:

I'm thrilled!

Back
Top Bottom