Nike Kobe IX Protro

Same **** except mine didn't work. What all were they selling? I have a pass for tomorrow and wondering if they'll have other stuff for Mamba Day.

1724474235044.png
1724474240885.png

If Nike wants to increase their stock prices up, they better mass produce a classic Kobe at least once a year like they do with Jordan 11's during Xmas Season.
I wouldn't mind an ID/NBY once a year, even if it's only available just for a few days.

I think it would be a win win for everyone

I like the NBY option, it would become something to look forward to each year and each year can be focused on a theme (Inspiration, Muse, Legacy) etc. with different materials/colorways on a different retro model each time.

It’s engaging enough to keep shoeheads/collectors coming back and it gives us a chance to make some nice new colorways.

Free promo for Nike once people post their NBYs on social media, with people posting/hashtagging their pairs and the campaign theme, I think Nike could make it a special and engaging thing if they wanted to.

Last edited:
My highs arrived from Sneaker Politics, was able to manual hit a pair. I’ve been without my Monitors for a few months and I feel nekkid! Going to get back into a group 🫠

As for the shoes, they are what they are, a really white pair that I’m going to be afraid to wear just about anywhere. And since I’m too poor (and smart) to ever go to one of them rich folk Hampton white parties, these might sit in the closet for a while.

Received the hoodie as well and I like this hoodie much more than the prior set (albeit this one does cost double of the last set they put out. More traditional cotton hoodies)

Random bonus pic of my “black/white” Kobe’s (I think this is all I have in this theme)

🤍🐍🖤

IMG_6049.jpeg
IMG_6050.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg

My highs arrived from Sneaker Politics, was able to manual hit a pair. I’ve been without my Monitors for a few months and I feel nekkid! Going to get back into a group 🫠

As for the shoes, they are what they are, a really white pair that I’m going to be afraid to wear just about anywhere. And since I’m too poor (and smart) to ever go to one of them rich folk Hampton white parties, these might sit in the closet for a while.

Received the hoodie as well and I like this hoodie much more than the prior set (albeit this one does cost double of the last set they put out. More traditional cotton hoodies)

Random bonus pic of my “black/white” Kobe’s (I think this is all I have in this theme)

🤍🐍🖤

IMG_6049.jpeg
IMG_6050.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg
Mine came in today from Sneaker Politics as well. I still can't believe I won the raffle. They are gorgeous! I can't wait to hoop in them!

Very clean shoe. I’m still going to try for the lows and if I like them better, then I will get rid of the highs.

Attachments

• 4B06A3D2-2EC4-463A-803D-98101F29CB30.jpeg
    4B06A3D2-2EC4-463A-803D-98101F29CB30.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom