Nike Kobe IX Protro

I only entered the Kith raffle. Might try on SNKRs tomorrow. But all white is a dirt magnet. I think I have the weird green scoring low IDs as well as masterpiece like ones and the Moonwalkers and Beethovens (not intended to be a humble brag just that the release isn’t pressing). So won’t be upset. I missed the 8 release a few weeks ago and ended up hitting on a DSG restock and was elated to have them laker home and away color ways.

The only Laker colorway for the 9s were those high elite.
I got my girls the halo 8s, one two wears they are dirty and hard to clean. :smh: I have two pairs of Halo 8s that am afraid to play in. I’m sitting out this release, good luck fellas

Screenshot_20240918_150503_Foot Locker.jpg

Was in a gaddamn meeting and forgot about this...

I didn't even get an app alert though which is BS 😔

I feel you on this. I got waitlisted initially. I took a nap before my workout. When I woke up, I didn't get a notification that I got moved off the waitlist, so I assumed I didn't win. I casually checked the app, and all of a sudden it said I had 15 min to claim my pair. I got really lucky, but I still don't understand how I didn't get a push notification.

Hit on a pair on an EU site. They charged me for 2 pairs so had to cancel one :lol:

1000006088.png

Last edited:
Hit Sheikh while SNKRS was still pending from the draw only to find out I got a Nike charge too. Sheikh was having issues with server for the longest time but I finally managed to smash the button enough times for it to go through. Only thing that sucks is I paid 30 on Sheikh for 2-day shipping since it didn't select the normal delivery at $10.

It's funny, me and another dude were waiting for WISH ATL to open, trying to grab the reverse camo air max 90s.... no dice.... highest size a 9. Chick was like, "we got a full size run of Kobe 9 Halos tho.... we looked at each other like, "ehhh sure". Still want them Air Maxes....

Back
Top Bottom