Nike Kobe IX Protro

So I’ve played a few times in my halos … I will say I prefer the cushion that it comes with rather than switching into a full zoom insert.

Also I find myself not trusting the traction . It’s like I lose my feet on some movements and they don’t catch up to what I’m doing

Last edited:
So I’ve played a few times in my halos … I will say I prefer the cushion that it comes with rather than switching into a full zoom insert.

Also I find myself not trusting the cushion. It’s like I loose my feet on some movements and they don’t catch up to what I’m doing
The cushion makes you feel like that? Or the traction? Cause for me the traction is nowhere near the Ogs

The cushion makes you feel like that? Or the traction? Cause for me the traction is nowhere near the Ogs
My bad let me clarify…. The cushion is great.(stock insert)

Traction is horrible. I don’t feel confident making some moves. More so on defense I don’t feel I can be stable without slipping

My bad let me clarify…. The cushion is great.(stock insert)

Traction is horrible. I don’t feel confident making some moves. More so on defense I don’t feel I can be stable without slipping
Understood, it’s not at all in the same tier as the Ogs. Kinda disappointing if it’s gonna be like this for all the colorways.. still a great shoe though.

Back
Top Bottom