Nike Kobe IX Protro

Anybody have these in hand to chime in on sizing. I went with my Kobe 6 protro size.will these be o d big. Any positive replay will be appreciated. I hit on SNKRS btw.

Anybody have these in hand to chime in on sizing. I went with my Kobe 6 protro size.will these be o d big. Any positive replay will be appreciated. I hit on SNKRS btw.
I'm a wide footer but I had to size up due to the thicker react insole. Felt the same with the protro 8s, 6s, and 5s. I have the reverse grinches in my usual size and felt fine however gigi 6s were really tight. Reg and narrow footers may be fine with their usual size I would believe.

Pretty dope sneaker in hand.i like em!
IMG_3600.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3599.jpeg
    IMG_3599.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 421
^ Man my left shoe tongue curved in like that! I tried them on and the tongue would always slip to the side like that. Something to do with the elastic holding it down or something. Had to return it back to Nike.

Wore the halos yesterday. After wearing my Beethoven’s last week, these new protros feel much looser/more space than the OGs. Probably the lighter knit, but I also feel the shape was different from the OGs when looking down at them on foot.

I see much hasn't changed in the way of foolishness with upgrading comfort in these shoes since they first released. The first time around it was the LeBron 11 as the shoe to buy and upgrade the comfort of another shoe. Now it's buying the Zion 3's to put the removable insert in to improve the comfort of the react that will bottom out. When they could actually, just put a zoom insert in these from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom