NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

My Nike stuff says it was shipped out the 12th online so I dont know why the f I got it today, I'll snap a pic of the email. I got it around 11ish, I'min Austin TX by the way.

23ljxhe.jpg

I ordered mine on May 14th on the original drop and still didnt get anything???

Others have ordered and already got theirs???

WTH is going on??

OK, it all makes sense now....You ordered 2nd day....those are typically PRIORITIZED via nike.com

Congratz on being able to wear yours on game day...unlike most of us....you are the smart one.

I'll be waiting to get mine next week.

Pieces,
d

IDK what happened, but my shirts shipped after they got cancelled. I ordered a XXXL and a M the day they dropped, and got an email about a week later (sametime some of you guys restocked) saying that the Kobe shirts weren't shipping with my order and are out of stock and can't be backordered. Got therefund from Nike for the shirts and everything. Today, I got a box (Overnight Shipped) with 2 shirts in it, XXL and L. So, it appears that I got some freeshirts. XXL isn't going to be big enough, but w/e. I'll be checking the next couple of days to make sure I don't get charged...

Originally Posted by DFABIX

interesting on the 22nd order date...that's damn near a week after mine was ordered....
strange indeed....
what size did you end up getting msw?
you too irish, what size did you get?
I ordered a size Large - ironically just got it in from Fedex. I double checked my order date, I did order on the 22nd.
Wings90 - I just used ground shipping, they upgraded it to overnight apparently. Good luck to everyone else waiting on this. I did speak with Nike earlierthis week and they said all the orders were supposed to go out by Friday that included the shirt, and I think some ppl earlier in the thread heard the samething. So hope they come through for everyone else. It's just good to know the shirt actually exists, I was beginning to wonder since no one had gottentheirs.

Ordered a sz L same day I ordered my white/red XX3's...got both in today finally....and got another package, a sz M..so I guess they gave a free shirt..butdunno if it was for the shirt/shoe or both?

Man I loged into my 2 accounts on nilestore.com to check my 2 seperate orders for these shirts.Both seperate orders right now say in progress.

I'm kind of worried because my bank credit debit card has not been charged by NIKE for my 2 orders.Does anybody know if NIKE doesnt charge your accountuntil they ship your orders?

Just opened my box, I got 2 shirts as well. The second shirt came in a separate box and is also a size Large. Wish they'd have thrown a M in there for me.I only ordered one shirt. So apparently they are sending 2 shirts to everyone..or they made a big mistake..

EDIT - Also, I don't know how many of you are going to be happy with the quality of this shirt. Some of the foil is wrinkled and a small part is alreadyfaded. Upon taking the shirt out the front (where the foil was) was somewhat sticking to the back. Just a heads up..and you'll probably want to wash thisone inside out.

Originally Posted by ptngina

What the F!!! I ordered the shirt when it came out within minutes and even posted here that the shirt was on sale at nike.com. My order shipped on May 23.

Today, I get this email from Nike.com. Not available for Back order? What kind of BS is this. It's not like I ordered a day or 2 days or 3 days after the release date. SMH
Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and are not available for back order.

OK, I got that email on May 27th. I was like what the F.....FedEx shows up at my door and delivers this...Totally surprised
eek.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

^ ha..how many did you order? Just wondering how many extras you received.

Ordered 5. Got 3 bros and they want 1 each. 2 to rock for me.

I just got my order today. I got the email saying "Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and arenot available for back order." back on May 19. I ordered the shirt the day it was up on the site so I'm sure you guys will all get your shirts. Justbe patient.
wink.gif

I don't care if they send me an extra shirt as a thank you or whatever they do, I'm still gonna make a BIG deal out of it and let them know thatI'm never ordering from them again. What kind of self respecting company can't even send me an EMAIL until a month after I've ordered the thing?**$% is garbage.

well, I doubt that everyone is getting "extra" shirts....it's most likely just a mess up in their shipping dept.

I just want the damn shirt before the freakin finals are over....would've been nice to wear it to tonite's game. sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't care if they send me an extra shirt as a thank you or whatever they do, I'm still gonna make a BIG deal out of it and let them know that I'm never ordering from them again. What kind of self respecting company can't even send me an EMAIL until a month after I've ordered the thing? **$% is garbage.

it's unfortunate that this will not even raise a blink of an eye.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 6/12/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you.Your merchandise will ship by 6/18/2008.

FINALLY!!! the night the lakers take one of, if not thee worst loss I get a surprise confirmation of the Nike Kobe MVP shirt shipment!!

FINALLY!!! the night the lakers take one of, if not thee worst loss I get a surprise confirmation of the Nike Kobe MVP shirt shipment!!
Ive yet to receive my confirmation but somehow the idea of wearing a shirt that celebrates Kobe as the MVP when Paul Pierce will be getting theFinals MVP makes me not want this shirt anymore.

Back
Top Bottom