NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

Originally Posted by vanexellent

FINALLY!!! the night the lakers take one of, if not thee worst loss I get a surprise confirmation of the Nike Kobe MVP shirt shipment!!
Ive yet to receive my confirmation but somehow the idea of wearing a shirt that celebrates Kobe as the MVP when Paul Pierce will be getting the Finals MVP makes me not want this shirt anymore.

frown.gif

i too got the confirmation - overnight shipping and also that the Celtics are probably going to win the series.

be it as it may, I'm still proud of what Kobe has accomplished this season and I will rock this shirt without any shame.

Just got mine in. Definitely a shipping error on Nike's part - I only got the shirt I ordered. No extras here...

Should be getting mine later today also.

Also got free over night shipping.

What's weird those is how when I checked my bank account I dont see the orders charged to my account.

It would be tight if I somehow end up with 3 shirts for free.

I got my orders in today... My bank account hasn't been charged either... I don't have any money in the particular account, so I dunno what the hell isgonna happen... Oh well... I don't wanna turn this into the B/S forum, but I got extras in L and XL if anyone is interested... PM me...

ok now I understand the timing....we get the shirts...now it's time for the MVP to take over!!!

Lakers in 7!!! there's no looking back!

Lakers are done buddy.....put'em in an oven and turn it on high, celtics are winning on father's day in LA....
good thing I don't plan on watching the game...

btw, my order was just delivered.....and no extras so screw nike. lol

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Lakers are done buddy.....put'em in an oven and turn it on high, celtics are winning on father's day in LA....

ok homie, good don't watch -- but watch it on tivo to try to recapture the excitement of a Laker's win.

everyone counting the Laker's out - right where Kobe wants it.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by DFABIX

ok homie, good don't watch -- but watch it on tivo to try to recapture the excitement of a Laker's win.

everyone counting the Laker's out - right where Kobe wants it.
why would I care to watch a Laker's win, only to extend the inevitable and even grant the stupid leprechauns a chance to end it at home in front oftheir own crowd? I'd rather be able to drive right home after such vagina-filled performances so I can punch my wall....

IF, I reitterate, IF....they can win Sunday, they'll be ridiculously lucky to win Tuesday @ Boston....and IF, I reitterate, IF....they can win Tuesday,MAYBE....POSSIBLY....I'll dvr game 7 (on 6/19 my born day)......

and sorry for the extreme pessimism, but if you truly believe this series is "right where Kobe wants it"....you have much better weed & drugsthan I do.....and you need to seriously pass dat +#@...2 puffs and pass it, I'll give it right back I promise....

this series is done.

i just got home and opened up the package. I got stiffed - only 1 out of the 2 XLs I ordered was in the box.
mad.gif

also, as said before, the foil isn't that great of quality. on the back - the kb24 - the foil is missing on a small part of the corners of the K and alsoon the 4. it's only visible up close. and the front M - on the left side is peppered (little black spots where the gold foil should be).

It's good that nike.com "makes up" of the long wait by sending it fedex overnight.Still, I wish that it was sent earlier so that I could enjoywearing it during the entire playoffs.

eek.gif
I cancelled my order on Monday, but somehow I still ended up getting it today by FedEx, I still have the email that says my card won't be charged,I'm just waiting for it to show up on my account though.

Back
Top Bottom