NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

JUST CALLED NIKE CAUSE THE CODE WASNT WORKIN 4ME EITHER.......DA PERSON I SPOKE 2 SAID IT WONT WORK ON THE SHIRTS CAUSE IT IS A NEW ITEM AND 1 OF THEEXCEPTIONS WITH THE CODE IS THAT IT DOESNT WORK ON NEW ITEMS....

My boys in LA said they will be there soon but no exact date and that SF and LV will be getting them too. Just in case my peeps didn't cop online. Peace

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

JUST CALLED NIKE CAUSE THE CODE WASNT WORKIN 4ME EITHER.......DA PERSON I SPOKE 2 SAID IT WONT WORK ON THE SHIRTS CAUSE IT IS A NEW ITEM AND 1 OF THE EXCEPTIONS WITH THE CODE IS THAT IT DOESNT WORK ON NEW ITEMS....

Lies! All Lies!
roll.gif
Not true. Have to spend over $100 to use theMAYSALE2. I know this for a fact because I ordered it today and the code worked.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

My boys in LA said they will be there soon but no exact date and that SF and LV will be getting them too. Just in case my peeps didn't cop online. Peace
if thats the case, then would someone be kind enough in the LA area to please pick up a Small for me? im in san diego.

Nice shirt, wish I coulda copped one. I never pay reseller prices so I guess I won't be wearing one of these unless NDC restocks.

seriously man, this sucks haha. I first realized it like 4-5 hours ago, went to straight to NDC, no more L's nor XL's. guess they were gone in justhours. pretty confident I'll get my hands on the shirt soon so not too worried. u kno NDC'll restock sometime soon as well.

anyone kno what the sizing is like on these kobe shirts.. they run as huge as the KB shorts? u guys think the gold foil will last at least a few washes? notthat it'd stop me from buyin haha.

Its been a while since I ordered from Nike.com but if my order was shown as pending on my bank account right after I placed the order and is now missing doesthis mean the order is still going through or was it canceled? (order status on Nike.com still shows pending).

I talked to both NTLA and NTSF and both said they wouldn't be getting them in. They said they were Internet exclusives. I don't know how up to speedemployees are, so take it for what it's worth.

SCOfoshO you must have talked to the wrong cat. Ask them for the Force room. They know whats up.

Back
Top Bottom