NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

Just ordered 1L 1XL.. Free ground shipping FTW!!!

I ordered by phone and was my first time.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Nike.com just restocked the shirts. go get em boys
pimp.gif
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!! Didn't expect them to re-stock so soon! Luckily I got 2 of my size.. I LOVE NIKETALK

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Nike.com just restocked the shirts. go get em boys
pimp.gif
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!! Didn't expect them to re-stock so soon! Luckily I got 2 of my size.. I LOVE NIKETALK

np, nice avy haha mind if you send me the full picture?

the shirt looks nice but i still think chris paul should of have won the mvp.. but im happy with kobe winning it

if it took kobe 12 years, why does chris paul deserve to be the most valuable player after 2 years in the league? There are veteran candidates who already paidtheir dues and deserve it more.

The MVP isn't a lifetime achievement award. CP3 and Kobe played like MVPs this season, but I think it all came down to whoever won the west.

I'm pretty sure they have this shirt at the nike store. Just go to nike.com, and search for "MVP" (I saw it today).

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Anyone got a shipping confirmation yet?
I just got this e-mail today. I ordered the morning they were up on NDC too.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Code:
Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order.  Unfortunately not all of youritem(s) were available, and are not available for back order.  Your order is beingshipped with the exception of the following item(s):Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size M  Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size M

Ordered 5 on Thursday, two for nephews, one for brother, one for brother-in-law and one for me. Use 25% off code which was nice since I literally got one ofthe shirts for free after the discount.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Anyone got a shipping confirmation yet?
I just got this e-mail today. I ordered the morning they were up on NDC too.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Code:
Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order.  Unfortunately not all of youritem(s) were available, and are not available for back order.  Your order is beingshipped with the exception of the following item(s):Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size M  Qty 1 - Kobe Celebration T-Shirt, Black/Gold, size M

#+%? Why they do that?

I checked my order status on NDC and it didn't say anything... Checked my bank statement and the authorization for the amount they took out was no longerthere and the money was back in my account... Dammit... I ordered as soon as it was re-upped... Guess these really were limited...

Shirt isn't even available anymore. Good news (knock on wood), haven't gotten that unable to ship email yet but am still waiting for it to be shipped.

I checked my order status on NDC and it didn't say anything... Checked my bank statement and the authorization for the amount they took out was no longer there and the money was back in my account... Dammit... I ordered as soon as it was re-upped... Guess these really were limited...

Thats what it looks like for me too, but I ordered at like 5am on the first drop, not the re-up?

What is going on?

Really starting to make me wonder... I talked to a guy on Monday on the online chat. Told me it should of shipped on Monday.... $%% NIKE?!?!

Me & my dad ordered separately and they both say "in progress" as well so I wouldn't worry

How long does it take for a Nike order to ship once it's listed as "shipping"?

Back
Top Bottom