NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Oh boy! These making me want to skip out on the Bruce Lee’s just to prepare for the resale on these.

OGs had a color fade, lighter on the top.... those protros look like there’s no fade, all the same green

Edit- actually the back part looks darker than the toe
Def different hues of green. I guess they once again want to reward the collectors. :rolleyes

If those pics are representative of how they look in person, with no or barely any color fade as the originals had, or darker shades of green, this will be an easy L to swallow. The OG colors and execution basically made this colorway what it was. I sold my pair last year around this time, and figured I'd get a new protro pair sooner or later. But if they don't look right, I'll just have to live off of memories of my OGs LOL

I still have my OGs and these look great so far. I've seen various mentions of release dates but I'm guessing we're going to see a Christmas/Christmas Eve shock drop followed by a larger release later on. Hopefully Nike is going to make a decent amount of these but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Hopefully there’s a nice amount 😩

lol u know that’s a pipe dream.

If those pics are representative of how they look in person, with no or barely any color fade as the originals had, or darker shades of green, this will be an easy L to swallow. The OG colors and execution basically made this colorway what it was. I sold my pair last year around this time, and figured I'd get a new protro pair sooner or later. But if they don't look right, I'll just have to live off of memories of my OGs LOL

u ****ed up.

Selling my Yeezy 350 v2 Israfils to prepare for the Grinches lol

:rofl: Not even gonna pay for half.

There better be Jordan XI type production on these.

:wow::rofl:

u ****ed up.

:lol: Yeah, well, there's that.

But really, not in my view, I didn't. I owned them from new, and they were nine years old. In that nine years, I wore them about 12 times total, if that, and only for a few hours each time, mostly on and around Xmas. They were getting old, and I didn't really want to put them on one day and have them fall apart. I obviously got a fair amount of money for them, which was more useful for me than the shoes just slowly rotting away inside my closet.

This is one of those shoes I love to look at in my hands, on my closet shelf if I pull them out of the box, and in pics of Kobe and other people wearing. But--and I know this is borderline blasphemy on here--I never really bonded with the Kobe 6 in general as much as I did with, for example, the V or IX or even XI, just for my own casual wear. In the past couple of years I also sold my Del Sols, one of the two pairs I had of Chaos, my Chinas, inlines, and Chicagos. So basically all of my 6s. I just never loved the look of a plastic snake-scale sneaker on my own feet LOL. I honestly don't miss any of them, because the reality was that I just never wore them much.

Obviously, had I not sold them prior to Kobe's death, I would not have sold them after the fact. I do want a new pair of these and the OCs (which I didn't have before), though. Not sure how far I'm going to be willing to go to get them, though, knowing they will be shoes I only put on here and there to actually wear.

Serious question guys. I see the protro 6 grinches going for around $450 on on stock x. You think these are the real deal or should I wait longer? I really want them. I’m just unsure how people have them already

Serious question guys. I see the protro 6 grinches going for around $450 on on stock x. You think these are the real deal or should I wait longer? I really want them. I’m just unsure how people have them already

Id pull now if my size was available at that price. A few months early in hand would be worth it to me. They sure as **** won’t be a Gr so resale will be at absolute best $300.

I went 0 for 5 for Kobes for 2020. I think I'll go the resale route to save myself from the headache and anxiety next month for the Grinches.

Last edited:
I went 0 for 5 in Kobe for 2020. I think I'll go the resale route to save myself from the headache and anxiety next month for the Grinches.
Wait when do Grinches release? I didn’t see a RD but thought it was 2021

I also whiffed on all V’s 🤦‍♂️

I’m planning to get OCs by any means necessary (aka resale)

Y’all I pulled the trigger on the grinch protros. If someone doesn’t post there’s before me I will post mines when I get them in here ASAP. I couldn’t wait cause I don’t know if it’s December they coming or 2021 and I know resale not going below $350

Y’all I pulled the trigger on the grinch protros. If someone doesn’t post there’s before me I will post mines when I get them in here ASAP. I couldn’t wait cause I don’t know if it’s December they coming or 2021 and I know resale not going below $350
You think it's legit? Didn't wanna scroll up and find out, but if you ordered through sx or goat, how likely are you thinking they'll actually pass the authentication process?

You think it's legit? Didn't wanna scroll up and find out, but if you ordered through sx or goat, how likely are you thinking they'll actually pass the authentication process?

I honestly don’t know if it’s legit. I got them off stockx but I wondered the same. The pairs are out there though for sure. The production is finished on them. It’s a dude on YouTube that has the non sample pair that said their in the states. Production was 7/20-10/20. If they fail I’ll put it in here and wait to more information comes out and buy them again. Im going resell I don’t trust sneakers. If they pass I’ll put them in as well

Back
Top Bottom