NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

B53697DA-29DB-4AE4-8220-D2F49E29AE13.jpeg
303085D3-630F-41BE-81EE-F196D2FF9FE9.jpeg

I’m assuming from the email and how fast the shipping for my grinches are getting to stock x it has to be December release and local shops have them or some company with connections . I asked them when my grinches will arrive and they said “the sellers” shipped them two days ago and they arrive today.I don’t think things from China get here that fast if that’s the case. Maybe overthinking but soon enough I’ll know

When they were announced, they were rumored for a holiday release. Doesn’t shock me. Might just pass on the 11s now.

Believe it or not, I never was crazy about the grinches before. They’ve grown on me since their original release but what hasn’t is the look with the red laces. Green laces for meeee if I can cop!

Y’all my protro grinch passed authentication. They should be here Wednesday. If you were considering pulling the trigger I would now. Im glad I did this early. According to both videos these gone be crazy limited.

Y’all my protro grinch passed authentication. They should be here Wednesday. If you were considering pulling the trigger I would now. Im glad I did this early. According to both videos these gone be crazy limited.

How much you pay? I want the Grinches so bad, but I'm gonna hoop in them so paying resale for sneakers to hoop in makes no sense to me.

How much you pay? I want the Grinches so bad, but I'm gonna hoop in them so paying resale for sneakers to hoop in makes no sense to me.
I paid $440 or with the fees also. I wear kobes for both (I won’t hoop) in the grinches but I agree with you on paying that much just to play ball in. 6 my favorite model and I missed grinches first time I’m not playing around or waiting for sneakers this time around. I lost every protro 5 and had to pay resell. Not taking risk with 6. Financially I prepared for what was to come. I hope you get your retail tho.

if they touch around 300$ pre release ill cop early. Otherwise ill cop whereever it settles afterwards

I don’t think so lol. Not enough pairs in hand yet, but I know what u mean there may be a quick window to buy at an OK resale price prior to release

91207751-C2D9-431B-9E4A-2C6CED2EBDF7.png

Has there been an official press release on these yet? Would like to know how they skimped out on the cushion this time.

Retail or bust per the usual. Never will pay resale for something to hoop in. You know, what the protro line was you intended for.

Stay calm everyone, numbers will be same as chaos plus restock! The Chaos was the most produced Protro V!

Unless you got some super pull at Nike this might be a serious reach for real. The grinch will be the most limited Kobe released after his death. Nike doesn’t want everyone to have them. I’m not trying to argue but don’t do that giving false hope unless absolutely certain

I am trying to calm everyone down here, it makes no sense if we hype ourselves up to an anxiety level that makes our minds and hearts burst, so I am keeping it cool and making sure that we all approach this release with optimism of succeeding!

Back
Top Bottom