NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Haha the crazy thing about my spot is, they literally get like 2 sizes of the small size and 1 of the big size. I coach/train the owners daughter in AAU or I would not get no love at all hahaha.
Must be nice
You always talk about it and show no love to nobody 🤣🤣🤣

I bet u get so many DMs about “your spot” lol

I mean what is he supposed to do

Every time he posts an early pic I’m like

1606228684419.gif

but it ain’t like he’s backdooring full size runs out of shoe palace. He’s got a mom and pop connect and I’m sure he just gets his personal pair. Plus he’s paying it back to the game by training these kids.

I knew it was a wrap when I tried to make sure to sign in on the computer at 9:55 and nike said server cant be reached. The bots already at work. You telling me in 3 mintues I cant hit on 5 different sites. Welp time to move on to puma, ua man how is la gear doing these days.

Y’all pray for me my grinch protros on the way to stockx let’s hope they pass verification.
I'll be praying dude. And as soon as you let the peeps on here know that it passes, I'll place my order too lol. I mean might as well get in early before the price hike after the L on RD

Nice.. What size did you get and what did you pay?
I got size 10 and I paid $440 or $450 and I know that’s crazy but the 6 my favorite model and I know the grinches gonna be harder to get then any 5 release. I decided to pay resale and get it before I took the L on sneakers and pay more after they sell out.

I'll be praying dude. And as soon as you let the peeps on here know that it passes, I'll place my order too lol. I mean might as well get in early before the price hike after the L on RD
Yea I’ll put it in here when it passes and when I get them I will post the pictures as well

I got size 10 and I paid $440 or $450 and I know that’s crazy but the 6 my favorite model and I know the grinches gonna be harder to get then any 5 release. I decided to pay resale and get it before I took the L on sneakers and pay more after they sell out.
Not crazy at all lol it’s becoming the norm sad to say. Looked at prices and they jumped like crazy to 1k+. I was looking to do the same after reading your post, it made sense to me. 400ish is what they’ll probably level out to once they officially drop. Grinch is the only 6 I really want.

Debating on pulling the trigger on a sz 8 pair of the new Grinches on StockX....just hope they turn out to be authentic. I've taken too many losses on SNKRS and resell prices will probably go way up after they are releases so early buying seems like the best bet

Debating on pulling the trigger on a sz 8 pair of the new Grinches on StockX....just hope they turn out to be authentic. I've taken too many losses on SNKRS and resell prices will probably go way up after they are releases so early buying seems like the best bet

i think we will have the consensus on if they’re legit or not once mines get there. I will let you guys know ASAP. I will say though if the price is good pull the trigger. If they don’t pass you’ll get refunded. Time after time I held back expecting sneakers to come through and got burned and It sucks thinking about paying that much but bots run sneakers app and for us who really are Kobe fans and love his shoes it’s unfortunate but also a reality sadly. I wish this never happened to him and hope this crazy/ grab anything and jack the price up and sell it goes away soon.

i think we will have the consensus on if they’re legit or not once mines get there. I will let you guys know ASAP. I will say though if the price is good pull the trigger. If they don’t pass you’ll get refunded. Time after time I held back expecting sneakers to come through and got burned and It sucks thinking about paying that much but bots run sneakers app and for us who really are Kobe fans and love his shoes it’s unfortunate but also a reality sadly. I wish this never happened to him and hope this crazy/ grab anything and jack the price up and sell it goes away soon.
All true but at this point, I don't even think Kobe's death is driving any of this anymore. I'm sure it would be the same situation, regardless. Freaking EVERYTHING sells out in minutes now, including stuff that never sold out before, let alone within 10 min of release. It's not like the Chaos Protro was especially easy to get last year already. It was easier than now, but there wasn't like a huge supply available. Nike can ABSOLUTELY solve this by putting more product into the marketplace. Yeah, Jordan XIs sell out on release day even when they make 2 million pairs, but they are a walk in the park to get compared to how this Kobe stuff has been going. And I ****ing guarantee there aren't 2 million people tripping over themselves to buy retro Kobes. Totally different situation and demand for the product.

I mean what is he supposed to do

Every time he posts an early pic I’m like

1606228684419.gif

but it ain’t like he’s backdooring full size runs out of shoe palace. He’s got a mom and pop connect and I’m sure he just gets his personal pair. Plus he’s paying it back to the game by training these kids.

Yeah man, 2020 weird for shoes.

If I could help I’d definitely help, I’ve helped plenty on here with other shoes. I get a personal pair because I train his daughter like 3 times a week. If not I’d be screwed I haven’t hit on SNKRS once this year for anything I want smh

I went 0/6 (?) for Kobe V releases this year. The V cws that launched this year were pretty damn nice (Medusas, PJTs, both BLs, etc.), but I wasn’t stressing after I got my Ls for each one. I just moved into the next one... The Grinch VIs are different though. The VI is easily my favorite Kobe model, and the Grinch cw is also my favorite cw of the entire line. The VIs really embody the “Mamba Mentality” and execute the “Grinch” / “Green Mamba” cw flawlessly.

If the Vs (any cw that launched in 2020) are any indication of how SNKRS and the staple online sites will be for the Grinches on the launch date, I definitely don’t like my chances at all. This cw is a must for me, and I’d rather pay resale early than chance it on an app or site for a manual purchase or even a raffle. However, even though I plan on going the resale route, I still plan on chancing it for a second pair lol

I went 0/6 (?) for Kobe V releases this year. The V cws that launched this year were pretty damn nice (Medusas, PJTs, both BLs, etc.), but I wasn’t stressing after I got my Ls for each one. I just moved into the next one... The Grinch VIs are different though. The VI is easily my favorite Kobe model, and the Grinch cw is also my favorite cw of the entire line. The VIs really embody the “Mamba Mentality” and execute the “Grinch” / “Green Mamba” cw flawlessly.

If the Vs (any cw that launched in 2020) are any indication of how SNKRS and the staple online sites will be for the Grinches on the launch date, I definitely don’t like my chances at all. This cw is a must for me, and I’d rather pay resale early than chance it on an app or site for a manual purchase or even a raffle. However, even though I plan on going the resale route, I still plan on chancing it for a second pair lol

This exactly!

Back
Top Bottom