NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

tenor.gif

here's to striking out on all the VI next year fellas

Man i'm seeing reseller folks with tons of these already

Can i get just one snkrs win before the year ends ?

Honestly have no confidence in copping a pair of these Grinches if I couldn't even get a pair of the Bruce Lee Vs. F them reselling *****es :angry: (unless they tryna hook me up :lol:).

When one of you dudes got an extra size 9 grinch, hit me up. I'll toss em straight to feet and send you feet pics lol.

How many pairs of the other colorways I get totally depends on how much I have to pay for 2 pairs of grinches...so nike better act right

what are the white ones under the grinches called again? those are the only ones I love out of all releases planned

Those Grinches are gorgeous. Most likely I’ll be part of the group admiring others with them on because I ain’t jumping through no hurdles for footwear anymore.

Did the Bruce Lee cws get raffled off locally at physical foot sites or sheikhs? I’ve had Ws in the past for local releases. I’m hoping the Grinches will be raffled off locally.

My new home and Lock Screens lol (was previously the UN/LA Guava 4s). What’s usually pictured is my next hopeful scoop! Lol

A5F4D8AB-7987-47F5-90B6-643537722E8D.png

CBF5C3E7-CB70-4171-962F-25694FB6412E.png

Love the background. Unfortunately thats probably as close as many of us will get to the grinches smdh

I was able to land two pairs on release day way back in the day. Was in college at the time with younger siblings. Spent all morning trying to call into eastbay, my mother was HEATED I wasn't involved in typical AM celebrations

Back
Top Bottom