NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

6AABB36A-4629-40C3-AE34-5B9A3E4D9874.jpeg

**** Is Getting Outta Hand :smh:
See we gonna have all the Wanna be resellers and kiddies with mommy and daddy’s money out for these because All they see is $1200

HOPE THESE BRICK BAD AND GOTTA LET THEM GO FOR RETAIL

Nike gotta figure out a way to put a stop to this because it’s getting WAY OUTTA HAND NOW

Last edited:
See we gonna have all the Wanna be resellers and kiddies with mommy and daddy’s money out for these because All they see is $1200

HOPE THESE BRICK BAD AND GOTTA LET THEM GO FOR RETAIL

Nike gotta figure out a way to put a stop to this because it’s getting WAY OUTTA HAND NOW
I’m Just Curious To The Logistics Of How Someone Gets A Living Room Full Of Something Like This A Month Or More Before They Release. This Is Bigger Than “Backdooring” A Couple Pairs To A Local Reseller :nerd:

Dudes Skimming Shipments Before They Even Touch Retailers Hands?

All these early pairs in the hands of resellers 🤦🏼‍♂️. How bout some people who actually using them so we get more fit opinions. Idk if I should shoot and miss for 11 or 11.5.

I think most of these early pairs are fake!
My cousin once showed off he got huge shipments of Brazil dunks, and he claimed they were early pairs. “Rolls eyes”

I’m watching the third market like a hawk for the Grinches. Once they hit $400 or lower, I’ll pull the trigger STAT.

I should’ve pulled the trigger the week before Thanksgiving... SMH

I’m also considering purchasing the Grinch Kobe X iDs. I love how the original buyer opted for a Green tongue on theirs. It flows better than the OG, IMHO.

What sneaker was more hyped, the BLs or Grinch? If its anything like the BLs, resell prices should settle around 270-300ish.

Grinches are what started the Kobe hype. Before them just about everything was outlet bound. A few here and there took effort but not even close to effort today.

As for Kobe hype, every Kobe sig had colorways that made the outlets. RIP Mamba, but that caused these instant sell outs of Kobe protros this year.

Just my preference, but the Kobe 5s are better than the 6. I think the 5s had better color blocking and drops.. Grinches are really the only 6s I'm looking forward too.

I'm interested to see how the rest of the 6 protros do as far as attainability.

As for Kobe hype, every Kobe sig had colorways that made the outlets. RIP Mamba, but that caused these instant sell outs of Kobe protros this year.

Just my preference, but the Kobe 5s are better than the 6. I think the 5s had better color blocking and drops.. Grinches are really the only 6s I'm looking forward too.

I'm interested to see how the rest of the 6 protros do as far as attainability.

Man I totally disagree with your opinion about the hype because of his death. Are you forgetting about the F2B pack and other fairly limited releases? from my OWN retail experience (just my own), his GR shoes sold decent but also sat, went on sale, and then went to outlets

I would agree that prices have skyrocketed after his death which is normal for most high-profile individuals, but i also think these protros would have sold anyway if he was still alive

Back
Top Bottom