NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Remember the Mamba Day IDs 5 years ago? That was left up for awhile like 5 hours... Nike needs to do that again but for a longer period as it was their most successful Nike ID launch ever!

ID for dunks was limited and sold out fast. If they did ID for kobe's, they'd have to leave it up for a while because if it sells out asap, its really no different than the limited kobe drops we get nowadays anyway

C6EE54B4-CA8C-4D3E-9A53-8A01821DB4F1.jpeg

Flaked and copped a 10.5 Grinch pair off of eBay for $430 after taxes>D restock definitely help in bringing the prices down a tad bit and didn't want to take the chance of these shooting up again once stocks dry up.

just went on ebay and put an offer in for $450 on an 11.5 and it was accepted. i just sold one of my properties so i have some cash flow and rewarded myself.

448FE3E7-BF5E-4812-A8ED-7B45A712B2AA.jpeg

Production dates from my restock pair. I’m guessing they just held back pairs from the initial drop (which I got a quick L on).

448FE3E7-BF5E-4812-A8ED-7B45A712B2AA.jpeg

Production dates from my restock pair. I’m guessing they just held back pairs from the initial drop (which I got a quick L on).

don’t think those are accurate tbh

I remember my nikeids never had the correct date on them, always months before I even ordered.

don’t think those are accurate tbh

I remember my nikeids never had the correct date on them, always months before I even ordered.
I don't know this for sure, but I think the dates are just when the parts were manufactured, not assembled, i.e. all the different colored uppers/midsoles etc. were made months before you ordered on ID, and all they did in the 3-4 weeks after you ordered was assembly and shipping.

Anyone else’s grinch order stuck on label created by FedEx or am I the only lucky one?

I can’t take anyone like that serious, but it’s not a crazy statement. Totally plausible that contract is up and won’t be renewed. ******* shame if we don’t continue getting more releases but at least they did the 4, 5 and 6.

Not sure what he's talking about.

The contracts ended with Agassi and Deion and Nike was able to continue to put out retros.

Adidas has been putting out Kobe's while he's been with Nike.

Never heard of that guy, is he reputable? Pretty crazy to imagine considering Vanessa must have worked something out with Nike for them to continue putting out shoes after his passing. I would imagine Nike knows exactly how well Kobes have been doing and will continue to want to put out more shoes. Plus it's a good way for the Bryant family to try and get more pairs into Kobe fans' hands. Idk though, just my thoughts

Yeah, wait ... what? So Vanessa and Nike worked out a one-year deal last year? That seems a bit strange.
Also, as Magic33 Magic33 said ...

Never heard of that guy, is he reputable? Pretty crazy to imagine considering Vanessa must have worked something out with Nike for them to continue putting out shoes after his passing. I would imagine Nike knows exactly how well Kobes have been doing and will continue to want to put out more shoes. Plus it's a good way for the Bryant family to try and get more pairs into Kobe fans' hands. Idk though, just my thoughts
I don’t follow him like that, but I’ve seen 2-3 of his videos and found him very cringey (moreso than most youtubers already are lol). But what i saw is he’s a Portland based sneaker head, and he claimed to be the first youtuber to review Grinch protros (samples) so maybe he’s plugged up

Not sure what he's talking about.

The contracts ended with Agassi and Deion and Nike was able to continue to put out retros.

Adidas has been putting out Kobe's while he's been with Nike.

even if they did.. we don't know what the contract states.

without a doubt there are clauses in there for death, survivorship, etc. these are multi-hundred million dollar contracts and people that make stupid statements like that don't think their lawyers put in clauses to protect the company first? give me a break. if that unspeakable day never happened, kobe wasn't going to be around forever. so let's say he lives to 80, after 80 all of a sudden nike can't make anything under his name/logo? not a chance.

ya nike produces products under kobe's name, but i'm almost positive there is SOMETHING in the contracts that state nike owns the rights to the actual products, design, logos, etc. everything mentioned are property of nike, not kobe. kobe didn't design these things. he may have had input but designers paid by nike made them.

that being said, even if there are no clauses for death (unlikely), why would vanessa give up the opportunity to all this money for future generations of the bryant family to come? yes, money isn't everything, but if you wanna make sure your bloodline is set for generations to come then this is an easy decision.

Back
Top Bottom