NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

This is terrible. Not to sound insensitive, but this feels like he died again, if you get what I'm saying

They gotta work something out. THEY HAVE TO
I get what you trying say.

Hopefully they aren’t even harder to get because duck this.

So are they gonna finish the 6 protro or we done for sure? I already see my bids being topped on shoes already no lie. I’m glad I bought my white del sols last week for $260

It's crazy cuz I was gonna bow out after these 6s. With already hooping in the models following except the 10s.... tired of the hassle. But if his own brand comes of it and that's what he wanted def intrigued for it.
tell me about it

I can't even land a damn pair and be done with Kobes in general

If Mrs. Bryant can find a way to make Kobe's next shoe line widely available to the public, then I'm all for it. I'm not the only one in here who was upset on the way Nike handled the releases after Kobe's death.

jw, would you want to buy a shoe that kobe didn't play in?

If Mrs. Bryant can find a way to make Kobe's next shoe line widely available to the public, then I'm all for it. I'm not the only one in here who was upset on the way Nike handled the releases after Kobe's death.

I don't see it

I can't see people rocking Kobe Puma, Kobe Under Armor (omg no)

Nahhhhhh

Nike will just keep on making his models but with no Kobe logo

The Kobe estate will miss out on so much money! Would be a terrible business decision...

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
THIS…I would rather the Kobe line stay with Nike but I’m down to cop Kobe’s no matter the brand.

Yes... to me it doesn't matter. I have a pretty decent collection of Nike Kobes and I wouldn't mind getting a Kobe sig at retail again, probably even better if it's the Bryant family's own brand, IDC.

jw, would you want to buy a shoe that kobe didn't play in?

Guess I’m gonna have to bite the bullet on purple fade 8s 🤦🏼‍♂️. Doubt we will ever see a protro now. That’s the only Kobe Id need passed the 6. Anyone got a Sz11 they want to sell 😂

She can’t. Who pays who?

I cant imagine Nike not coming back to Vanessa - from purely an economic standpoint, Nike cannot risk Vanessa going anywhere else. And the only real option is Adidas. There were those rumors that Kobe wanted to start his own shoe line, but how would Vanessa pull that off without him.

Might be a case of leverage - Vanessa wanting more control, etc.

I think a deal eventually gets worked out.

The only way I can see something happening is if Nike somehow makes the line more accessible to people.

Vanessa has for the most part been pretty vocal about getting the sneakers into the hands of everyone who wants them.

I could see her trying to push for making Kobe's sneakers more accessible and Nike not agreeing to it (mass production/pre-order system).

Until details come out we can only speculate why and if something gets worked out.

Lmao yall not understanding what this really means. No Vanessa doesnt give AF about money or estate or whatever. She gives AF about US. The real Kobe fans. She is upset how they are handling the releases and making everything super limited and trying to turn them into Travis Scotts. This is her way of threatening Nike. Either you make enough Kobes for everyone or you will never make any Kobes ever again.

If I can’t have Kobes anymore, at least the resellers can’t either. I’m actually happy about this. I’d rather nobody have kobes than have nike and resellers keep disrespecting a dead man

Back
Top Bottom