NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

You tuber just trying to get some clout

Venessa finalized that deal last year

No way she signed a one year deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You tuber just trying to get some clout

Venessa finalized that deal last year

No way she signed a one year deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s what I’m saying. All that time spent coming to a one-year deal? And we know Vanessa likes money. I ain’t buying it. There were those reports that KOBE was on the verge of leaving Nike, but Vanessa doing so now is nonsensical.

End of an era :frown: I was really looking forward to retro 8’s |l

Nike should’ve done something on the last day of the contract. “Mamba Forever” where they put every Kobe on ID and let the fans go crazy.

So we’re believing “complex” now lol

I’m not buying it

I wanna know who these sources complex is referring too?
B3E48560-D96F-4B82-B403-EAB57E43EFE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn. im about to drop 5-7k on stockx on the ones i’ve been holding out on before prices become insane

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
This go backs to the guy who said Kobe was looking to build his own brand. Vanessa probably more interested in keeping the legacy alive by doing what he wanted. I hope Nike releases them without the Logo and signatures.

Nike will just retro them under a different name, I imagine. But with Kobe passing, maybe they don't out of respect?

It’s no way Nike stops releasing Kobe’s right?

i doubt it because they’re still a business. In theory, they should only have to change the name of the shoe and the labels that have been printed and put on the boxes. I would expect a delay in the shoes already scheduled to drop

It's crazy cuz I was gonna bow out after these 6s. With already hooping in the models following except the 10s.... tired of the hassle. But if his own brand comes of it and that's what he wanted def intrigued for it.

Damn. Feels like Jan 26 2020 all over again. Started collecting shoes December 2005 with the Kobe 1. End of an era 😢

Back
Top Bottom