NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I haven’t gotten any protos. I was in the market to pick up older pairs on the cheap before he passed but no way I’m putting money in the hands of those cashing in on his death. I’m happy to have the eight pairs I have from their original releases and if no more ever release is it what it is. If they drop more colorways I like in the future, with or without his signature/logo, I’ll buy for retail or less if I can. If not, I’m good.

I’ve been watching a pair on GOAT and SX for a month now. The price shot up an extra $200 since yesterday smh

That makes sense

but if one day Nike releases the Kobe’s we all love and want, you don’t think the fans will eat em up like crazy- even without any Kobe branding? Maybe the sheath will be there.
6 mangos, grinches, OCs
8 purple fades
9 Beethoven, masterpieces

can’t tell me they aren’t selling out instantly even without Kobe branding

I don’t need the logo on 4s, 5s, 6s, 8s and 9s. Those are classic sneakers. The swoosh is predominant on them anyway. I know they are Kobe’s that’s enough.

I haven’t gotten any protos. I was in the market to pick up older pairs on the cheap before he passed but no way I’m putting money in the hands of those cashing in on his death. I’m happy to have the eight pairs I have from their original releases and if no more ever release is it what it is. If they drop more colorways I like in the future, with or without his signature/logo, I’ll buy for retail or less if I can. If not, I’m good.

I just passed up a pair of fade 8s cause they were $400 and was thinking we should get the Protro version eventually I’ll wait to pay resale for them 😂. Now I regret not buying them 😞. I’ll keep an eye open but not holding any hope. Other than those, I’ve got all the protros I need.

A11519D1-F5FA-4A64-968D-B6FF78B91B86.jpeg

happy to finally have these

hit the recent draw

I feel like Nike doesn’t want another Jordan brand type. The don’t want Kobe to get his own. I think it would pass retro Jordan’s.

got a refund from disney land for my annual pass cancelation last year so I ordered the grinches around 8 am yesterday on GOAT.

seller confirmed sale in less than 10 min.

right now the order hasn't moved and still on "confirmed" status lol. we shall see lol.

Not even LA, Protro 1's and 4's were sitting on Footlocker on sale. Those Wizenard and black and yellows got gobbled up quickly that day.

81's were at outlets. I got mine at full price and was thinking there would be more interest.

Black Outs weren't hard to get either and sat.
Which colorway of the 4’s were on sale on the footlocker website? Hours before the tragic accident, I was looking for a discount code, but they were still excluded from promotions. After the accident they were off the website.

Never saw 4’s at outlets either. Must have been a west coast outlet thing. All I saw were the Protro 1’s no one really wanted.

Define "readily available"

If you make 50k pairs per release and 5k strike out, it's a problem

If you make 125k pairs and 5k people strike out, guess what, there's gonna be 5k people on Twitter mad at nike

So what number do you think is acceptable

Readily available = NikeID.

My friend locked down a pair of Grinches a little under 500 on StockX right before the Nike announcement, and the seller actually honored it and shipped. this afternoon. I'm shocked, real happy for him. LA native and lifelong Kobe/Laker fan.

I feel like Nike doesn’t want another Jordan brand type. The don’t want Kobe to get his own. I think it would pass retro Jordan’s.

i dont know about passing jordan but youre 100% right about the first part.

especially when they have Lebron still active.

and then you have the other signature players still on nike's payroll, PG, KD, Kyrie Giannis ect.

My friend locked down a pair of Grinches a little under 500 on StockX right before the Nike announcement, and the seller actually honored it and shipped. this afternoon. I'm shocked, real happy for him. LA native and lifelong Kobe/Laker fan.

I'm strictly a personal collector and routinely sell off old pairs for retail or below. Not everyone on there is a savage.

Back
Top Bottom