NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

2 more drops???🤔🤔🤔🤔 think pink or orange countys? Or maybe those del sols and one of the 2?
Was holding out some hope they would go back to the negotiating table. But with her putting it out like this makes it seem like it’s at the point of no return.

If the Bryant estate goes somewhere else, it would be interesting if it’s something like Andre Agassi leaving for Adidas and eventually coming back to Nike

Part that stuck out to me most was the 'lack of availability of kids sizes' aspect of this. If adult size sneakers are limited...at least that demographic tends to have disposable income, can absorb resale prices, etc.

There is NO excuse not to make kids sizes readily available. Plentiful. And if some sit, they still get sold at the factory stores. Even from a business perspective, a child who wears Nikes may be life-long brand loyalist for decades to come.

If a kid was into Kobe, they want to wear what they saw him wear. It's VERY HARD for many parents to justify spending $300 or more resale on a sneaker for their kid when they know how far that kinda money could address other needs for the child.

Even after explaining to the child, it's not going to change their disappointment.

This is what we get for waiting for all his kicks to hit super discount before he passed lol
That's why I agree with production. Nike makes their money whether or not they sold full price or discounted. Some releases were just produced more than others. And the majority of folks dont want every model. Like with the protro 1s I only want the del sols and didnt care much for the others. Those weren't at outlets... I believe they tested the market and didnt produce that many. And the others to follow had big numbers. I remember for the 81pts being on that page at release and alot of people were able to buy. I had already got from snkrs then someone found a 15% coupon for FL so I bought there and returned the snkrs one. Nike prob felt that since these were a long time coming release alot of people would buy. Folks did and there were still a LARGE number that hit outlets. Got a second pair later on for about 85 bucks.

I think it has something to do with all the Nike sigs not selling well either... everybody in the nba & college are wearing protros so maybe Nike wants to focus on Greek freak, LBJ, KD, & Kyrie which is BS

Nike should of offered a lifelong deal and treated kobe just like the Jordan line! Easily could have Nike Kobe sig athletes & imagine all the new crazy CWs they could make w/ all the popular models! We already see a sneak peak with all the dope PEs in the league!

Blows my mind, Nike didn’t come correct

Who else ties their grinches like this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can he tie them any tighter lol

89C8FB88-7299-42DD-8E62-D9859546DD4B.jpeg

I initially bought the POP/ white del sol 2 weeks ago. Every person never ships them. My order was swapped twice for another seller free of charge and they don’t want to sell them. They’re holding them and have increased the price. I may try one last time if I see a decent price. if not I’ll bow out from buying them I have a good collection. This isn’t right man. I love kobes but these prices are really really outrageous even more now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom