NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I agree.

I just feel like if you exchange the word sneaker for something else...car, bicycle, watch etc. etc...for the most part, this doesn't happen. Sure, there are limited cars and watches. But, for the most part you don't get exploited unless you are extremely anxious to possess the newest and latest. Shoes, like cars should degrade with use. In that sense, you are correct that the people in the culture are to blame. Especially because literally 50-75% of the culture are legitimate hypebeasts imo.

Nike is totally to blame for not doing what's necessary to curve the appetite for exclusivity. They never had to meet demand for any of their releases. But there's a big difference between 10,000 pairs and 100,000 pairs. Imo, there's just no excuse for it. Especial when it comes to OG air max 95s or griffey Max's or air max cb's or Kobe releases or (insert your favorite regular release that should've been mass produced here.)

It ain't nothing new. Kids were being killed for their air Jordan's in the late 80s and early 90s...Nike did nothing in spite of the massive amount of bad press.

Plus, back then the shoes were available. The robberies and shootings happened because people didn’t have money to buy them. Now we can’t buy them unless we’re fine with paying 50-100-percent (or more) markups.
The resellers and bots make it seem like there’s even fewer shoes produced than there truly is. Which leads to a lot of people being locked out from buying, which leads to complaints about scarcity, which leads to Vanessa getting bombarded, which leads to her asking Nike for help, which leads to Nike telling her to pound sand, which leads to her telling Nike oh yeah, then watch me leave. And now we have zero Kobes for anyone, resellers and fans alike.
Rad.:stoneface:

Plus, back then the shoes were available. The robberies and shootings happened because people didn’t have money to buy them. Now we can’t buy them unless we’re fine with paying 50-100-percent (or more) markups.
The resellers and bots make it seem like there’s even fewer shoes produced than there truly is. Which leads to a lot of people being locked out from buying, which leads to complaints about scarcity, which leads to Vanessa getting bombarded, which leads to her asking Nike for help, which leads to Nike telling her to pound sand, which leads to her telling Nike oh yeah, then watch me leave. And now we have zero Kobes for anyone, resellers and fans alike.
Rad.:stoneface:
Totally agree.

I truly believe that Nike has the power to drastically decrease the resale market. They just don't care to do so.

nike really dropped the ball on the 6s man. they aint bless us like they should have. give it the over saturated jordan 1 treatment

Already released overseas

I ****ing need these man....

tenor.gif

Looks like my eBay Grinch pair will be arriving a week early after the authenticator shipped it today, got lucky the seller shipped my pair less than 48 hrs b4 the Nike news breaking and prices literally doubling or more:nthat:

Looks like my eBay Grinch pair will be arriving a week early after the authenticator shipped it today, got lucky the seller shipped my pair less than 48 hrs b4 the Nike news breaking and prices literally doubling or more:nthat:

mine delivered today from eBay as well.. shipped literally hours before the announcement

All these shipped now before the announcement reminds me of how I should bought Kobe's last game tickets at the beginning of the 2015-2016 season. I had a feeling but man... :smh:

All these shipped now before the announcement reminds me of how I should bought Kobe's last game tickets at the beginning of the 2015-2016 season. I had a feeling but man... :smh:
Oh man, I did the same thing regarding Kobe's last game. Remember telling myself "It's his 20th year, I should look at tickets for the last home game for this season in case he hangs it up," then literally the next day, the retirement announcement came :lol::smh:

Oh man, I did the same thing regarding Kobe's last game. Remember telling myself "It's his 20th year, I should look at tickets for the last home game for this season in case he hangs it up," then literally the next day, the retirement announcement came :lol::smh:
Its crazy... I never thought of going to the game.... but I was able to cop 2 FTB 11s here in NYC at HOH

My homie offered to buy my ticket to the game but i declined because i let my pride get in the way :lol:

I did manage to cop an FTB 11 though, as well as 2 iDs

2 more drops???🤔🤔🤔🤔 think pink or orange countys? Or maybe those del sols and one of the 2?

Attachments

• CD2ED463-51F1-4B8D-9A2C-6E2E654AB19C.png
    CD2ED463-51F1-4B8D-9A2C-6E2E654AB19C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 431
What a joke

Nike should of came correct!!!

Can’t believe this bull**** is happening again

Venessa is best friends w/ Candace Parker so wouldn’t surprise me if she signed w/ adidas again SMH

LBJ, Kyrie, or somebody can’t talk to Nike lol
414FB02B-5A0A-4969-AF18-ED6B10BE7914.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom