NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Idk at the end of the day, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it looks like come December. BLs were 500 before the drop and now it's essentially cut in half. Just trust that if you strike out, I hope you don't cave and buy for "bargain" 400. I say 300-350 range, but I'm just guessing here. I've noticed that prices come way down a month or more after release so everyone just needs to stay patient. If resellers wanna keep scooping, make em burn a hole in their pocket until they decide to lower their prices. Now that I got my word in, now we can stop this resell talk lol

I missed the thread the last couple days. I want to state again because I’ve put mines on a couple of times with multiple socks on the protro 6 go TTS unless you hoop in THICK Nike elite socks. I also would not count on the grinchs resale @ amount the Bruce lee level are at. I think the grinches will sit minimum $375 and average $400. I bought mine at $450 and every shoe since has gone up and lowest askin my size is like $1000 highest bid $700 that’s two weeks out. The Bruce lee V were around $500/400 a month out and two weeks out they were mid high $300. When it comes to model 5&6 both have classic colorways but not including preuludes there’s nothing bigger then grinches.

Last edited:
Yeah I ****ed up, I’ll take this L and learn though. Hate I’m even in the resale market because one of my favorite hoopers died. **** it!
Yea that crazy. Yea I was going through Ebay and Offer up on BL. Found a guy in my area and did a meet. For all the searching I was doing my obvious preference was a meet up whether ebay or offer up. Even my 5 rings I got off ebay... but the dude was cool and we spoke through IG and bargained and sold outside of ebay(paypal) so I could avoid the extra fees and taxes. You only hope the person on the other side is legit. Paid 242 for my 5 rings 2 weeks after release and shipped from SD and 240 for the BL last week friday a week and a half after release. I'm an 11.5

I say this in every thread but just have a price in mind that you're comfortable paying and go from there.

I wear size 12's, so depending on the site even going the Offerup route it's almost impossible to find any protros for sub $250 prices (including fees if we're talking StockX/Goat). I think on the average I've paid about $260-280 for all of my Kobe's that I've purchased since he passed...that's my limit, $100 over retail or I'm out.

Same applies to the Grinches.

Been searching offer up and fbook marketplace but damn im skeptical of a good deal versus just straight buying fakes. Stockx tags/receipts can all be faked now, and pushy sellers below stockx price just makes me think theyre trying to off a fake pair.

F2DE1306-87DF-4191-90B8-A0DF252B2586.jpeg

Yea I need these ASAP

If anyone can find the all star protros on stock x or goat let me know please. I’m trying to knock them out early lol.

I’m all in for the prayer circle. The last Kobe I got on SNKRS was the protro v chaos. I had one pair of 2s, hooped in 3s, and a pair of 5s prior. Never owned a pair of the 6s. I was a broke college student back when they released. Hopefully we all can get a pair of grinches

Back
Top Bottom