NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Y’all are wild :wow: :rofl:

I’m not a fan of how Nike or Vanessa are handling this but I definitely am not mad at her for airing it out.

plain and simple Nike has been absolute Garbage with everything post tragedy. VB wanted more kids sizes, Nike didn’t do ****.

People mad at Vanessa because she’s giving her celebrity friends shoes (and clowning her for buying her sister in law a Tesla). Wow. What a miserable existence you clowns must lead. Shouldn’t you be mad at Nike for not getting their production numbers up or implementing a release system to negate bots? I mean, that’s really why you’re upset, right? Because you couldn’t get tennis shoes at retail :lol:

she has every right to be mad and Nike deserves the bad press. Kobe chose her as his life partner he didn’t choose any of us as fans. Let the man Rest In Peace.

She has every right to grieve, and we have every right to be salty about how the Nike negotiations went down. No one knows really what happened, but all I know is the only time Nike loses big name star is when there's a ridiculous F-you offer from competitors - e.g. Harden, Curry, Federer, Kanye, KD (almost). Her decision to pull the plug means its a big fat L for everyone - Fans wont get shoes, she wont get paid.

Now I agree 100% agree Nike could've done better about the kids sizes (and it actually allows Nike to build up an entire generation of new consumers who'll buy more retros in 10 years), but I think Nike is in a tough spot for the men sizes. Look around the league now - how many players are rocking Protros? Which leaves how many players still wearing the latest KDs / PGs / Kyries? If Nike mass releases Kobes, you can bet they'll see a big hit on the current signatures. If she actually gives two ****s about the fans, she'd re-sign and at least finish the protro run.

PS- I lol'd at the Tesla ... this woman has a $4m ring on her finger but cant buy something better than a Model 3 smh.

I believe everyone loses someone in their life. I have empathy, it’s still no excuse for her behavior. Sorry, but people have been losing their loved ones for thousands of years. Just because she was married to one of the greatest basketball players of all-time doesn’t mean she gets a pass.
That was part of my statement. It doesn’t matter who she is or was with. Losing the person you’ve spent your life with and a child, no matter who you are deserves a great amount of sympathy.
Sorry we didn’t get your approval, your lordship.

She has every right to grieve, and we have every right to be salty about how the Nike negotiations went down. No one knows really what happened, but all I know is the only time Nike loses big name star is when there's a ridiculous F-you offer from competitors - e.g. Harden, Curry, Federer, Kanye, KD (almost). Her decision to pull the plug means its a big fat L for everyone - Fans wont get shoes, she wont get paid.

Now I agree 100% agree Nike could've done better about the kids sizes (and it actually allows Nike to build up an entire generation of new consumers who'll buy more retros in 10 years), but I think Nike is in a tough spot for the men sizes. Look around the league now - how many players are rocking Protros? Which leaves how many players still wearing the latest KDs / PGs / Kyries? If Nike mass releases Kobes, you can bet they'll see a big hit on the current signatures. If she actually gives two ****s about the fans, she'd re-sign and at least finish the protro run.

PS- I lol'd at the Tesla ... this woman has a $4m ring on her finger but cant buy something better than a Model 3 smh.
Question.... what if she wanted the Model 3. Folks see the pic but dont know the possible full story.

You’re telling me of all the pairs that they sent out to the raffle winners. Not one employee checked the actual shoes before shipping them out? Come on bro lmaooooooooooo. Isn’t it every shoe store’s policy to check the sizing of the shoes before selling them? This is publicity stunt by Nike or FP. One last attempt to create hype.

when a woman takes over something its fd up , nike is billion dollar business and not a stupid kid to harm their business status so easily , something is shady about vanessa tbh

You’re telling me of all the pairs that they sent out to the raffle winners. Not one employee checked the actual shoes before shipping them out? Come on bro lmaooooooooooo. Isn’t it every shoe store’s policy to check the sizing of the shoes before selling them? This is publicity stunt by Nike or FP. One last attempt to create hype.
Yea wild.... fellas here who've worked in sneakers shops can yall speak on that. I know one of the guys did some pages ago

All my FP raffle wins so far shipped out of a fulfilment center.

So perhaps there was a massive logistics error which led to the wrong pairs being sent out.

No one is mad at stockx/goat for allowing them to be listed?
GOAT app took them down. eBay too. Stock X still has ‘em, not that people are gonna pay those ridiculous asking prices.

......right?

Last edited:
All my FP raffle wins so far shipped out of a fulfilment center.

So perhaps there was a massive logistics error which led to the wrong pairs being sent out.

Exactly this. The box label says Black/White, easily mixed up.

Exactly this. The box label says Black/White, easily mixed up.
Every color way has a unique style code though, so I don't think the colors on the box label were the exact reason for the logistics error.

On the other hand, the box label colors can be super vague sometimes ("Multi-color/Multi-color")

a super rich woman and a super duper rich company fighting and got us defending/picking sides all for what? About some shoes which we'd catch Ls on anyways? LOL screw em both.

I can love Kob without loving his wife. I can love nikes, without having to love everything they do (or lack there of) for us.

And just to be clear, they both at fault on this and they both money hungry. This is not about us consumers and doing better for us, NO matter what anyone (*ahem vanessa*) says. Its about greed and making their own pockets fatter. Thats always the root of any issue.

If Vanessa really wanted shoes in the fans hands, she wouldve signed the dang papers and gave us what we wanted. Cuz the alternative is us not getting isssssssshhhhhh at all! God forbid she tries her own shoe brand or something dumb like that. Aint none of us want a kobe shoe model that he aint wore. Bump all that.

Idiots. I hate Vanessa and Nike for letting it get to this point, and then airing your dirty laundry like a Gen X on your IG stories.

I say all this while on stockx looking for a random nike kobe to buy lol.

Happy Friday y'all!

Yea wild.... fellas here who've worked in sneakers shops can yall speak on that. I know one of the guys did some pages ago

you guys are talking about 2 completely different things. Yes it may be “store policy” or corporate policy to verify sizing at a retail location; HOWEVER that is impossible to do at a distribution center when processing and shipping thousands of items a day. Therefore If the shoes were shipping from a distro then no an employee(s) would not verify sizing BUT they should have verified sku #, style code, color code…something.

with that said, i still don’t understand how FP received a shipment before nike got theirs. This story is not adding up

you guys are talking about 2 completely different things. Yes it may be “store policy” or corporate policy to verify sizing at a retail location; HOWEVER that is impossible to do at a distribution center when processing and shipping thousands of items a day. Therefore If the shoes were shipping from a distro then no an employee(s) would not verify sizing BUT they should have verified sku #, style code, color code…something.

with that said, i still don’t understand how FP received a shipment before nike got theirs. This story is not adding up
Yea I'm speaking on the sku and all other info

She just bought Kobe’s sister a Tesla. Shouldn’t Kobe’s estate (basically her) have taken care of that family without the glamour of Instagram?

I don’t think she’s of sound mind (understandably) and is making decisions on emotion. And based on this, us fans, who contribute to her bank account will get screwed in the end because of these snap decisions. I don’t think she thinks things thru whatsoever.

The whole Tesla incident posted yesterday feels weird. “Hey here’s a Tesla because I love you, but you ain’t getting any of Kobe’s money and neither are the parents”

Two points from me. 1) She lost me when she made that long post about wanting to get product to Kobe’s fans but then price those hoodies and pants at an outrageous price for the avg fan/person. 2) if she or anyone else think any Kobe shoe would be as popular without the Nike engine y’all crazy. Only Kobe that would move numbers are the ones with swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom