NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1607725988307.gif

For retail ill put everyone under 😂

Even though it makes no difference whatsoever, I'm still curious to know what the tech setup is. Zoom turbo would be game over.

Yep, paid $400. Haven’t been able to hit on release day on a GR Jordan retro on SNKRS in like 3 years when I didn’t get members access first. So for me it was a no brainer. Grail shoe to me, and probably zero chance for me to hit at retail.
B2EB98FA-76D1-4851-AE91-985FDDFA7B0B.jpeg

Fit is just like Proto V’s, tight toe box and snug.
Hope everyone gets em on release day 🙏🏼
Happy Holidays NT
Is this an edit because that green on the midsole is not that dark in person?

Attachments

• D56E9678-7560-4A03-AEB5-54FAD840FFA3.jpeg
    D56E9678-7560-4A03-AEB5-54FAD840FFA3.jpeg
    436.9 KB · Views: 229
The thing is, Kobe’s would sell the **** out even if they put out 1 million pairs! Lol they are always trying to protect the exclusive/hyped perception of the brand, when it is unnecessary.

How many of you were actually buying Kobe's before? Because something tells me the main ones complaining of them being limited weren't buying them previously.

Like you aren't the problem. Now all of a sudden you're in to Kobe's, right?

Kobe's were never in huge quantities.

So of course they're putting them in limited quantities. These were probably produced a while ago.

Look at how well the protro 1's, 4's and 5's were doing prior to January 2020.

Vanessa can do anything she damn well pleases, and you dudes need to chill with the attacks on her over sneakers.

Mostly everyone complaining are the ones that were buying well before. There were no problems getting pairs back then. Every store had some colorways. Nike could fix it but doesn’t care. Def right though, we all can do as we damn well please.

If those Bruce lee protro 5s still sitting at around $280 and there are two different versions you best believe the grinch protro reseale will remain around $350 minimum after release. Whole different ball game with these grinches man.

How many of you were actually buying Kobe's before? Because something tells me the main ones complaining of them being limited weren't buying them previously.

Like you aren't the problem. Now all of a sudden you're in to Kobe's, right?

Kobe's were never in huge quantities.

So of course they're putting them in limited quantities. These were probably produced a while ago.

Look at how well the protro 1's, 4's and 5's were doing prior to January 2020.

Vanessa can do anything she damn well pleases, and you dudes need to chill with the attacks on her over sneakers.

Been hooping in Kobes since forever. We complaining now because we were once able to purchase with ease, and now we can't. I liked being able to walk in to a Footlocker and trying on a pair of Kobes before buying them. We complaining now because Nike choosing to keep them just as limited as before knowing the demand is way up. So with such a limited supply and more demand, you got these dweebs who end up with like 20+ pairs looking to resell them instead of 20 different people who would've been able to just walk into a FTL and buy them because they wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom