NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Fax but man, it still hurts when I got all L's for all the FTB pairs 4 years ago.

Yea that and the Prelude Pack was ridiculous how I kept getting L's from them. The only one pair I got and needed in the FTB pack was the XI's though. It sucked having to pay resale that's for sure.

Jab jab

UNDERCUT!
51086510-5ACE-4649-BF39-34CB01B1330D.gif

one of my reseller guys

has my size. He wants too do a trade...I just don’t want too give too much. He might wants some yeezys or Jordan 1s

Who said 1 pair for 1 ps5? 😂. Might be 3 pairs for a ps5 next week 😭. Let me stop cause this will bring bad juju and I’ll miss out completely now 😢

I’m bout to create a new SNKRS account and see if that works :lol:
I tried this and it didn’t work for me. My SNKRS account since 2012 still is the only one I’m hitting on. I created 2 new accounts this year on my other phone and the wife’s phone and the ONLY thing they gave me EA for on my wife’s phone was the What the Jordan 5. Easy pass lol. I hit the Big Stage Kobe’s on 8/23 and tried for every single Kobe after that and got nothing until now. It’s so random

Yea that and the Prelude Pack was ridiculous how I kept getting L's from them. The only one pair I got and needed in the FTB pack was the XI's though. It sucked having to pay resale that's for sure.

I got lucky and hit on like 6 models in LA, including 2 pairs of the final game XIs. Simpler times.

Happy for all y'all :nthat:

I'll just have to shoot my shot on the 24th.
Wish I could've gotten Early Access for this, but it is what it is. :emoji_cry:

Question, did anybody with Android get Early Access? Or are all of you who got it on iPhone?

Told my girl I wouldn’t spend over $400 on these and it’s starting to feel like it’ll happen. Gave up hope on getting anything for retail.

I got the Total Max Uptempos from snkrs so the account isn't banned or black listed. Just can't get the hyped stuff. No EA either unless some trash.

I got a second chance access on the yellow BL pair on SNKRS last month, hopefully Nike goes the same route to give more peeps cracks at it before they start to pay resell.

Told my girl I wouldn’t spend over $400 on these and it’s starting to feel like it’ll happen. Gave up hope on getting anything for retail.

Praying you get the 399 after fees :lol:
Trending in price like BLs.. My guess is these will be more available than the BLs since these are a holiday release. 250 resale is what they should go for.. :D

Strength in numbers.... WE GETTING TO 250

I got a second chance access on the yellow BL pair on SNKRS last month, hopefully Nike goes the same route to give more peeps cracks at it before they start to pay resell.
Hopefully so, i have got second chance since SW 97/1’s

Back
Top Bottom