NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Take this with a grain of salt
Screenshot_20201220-232828_Twitter.jpg

669F8D23-B6B6-4A6F-801E-48997A571FDD.jpeg

This makes even more sense now lol. I’m in Wisconsin too. I can relate lol. I love in oak creek born in Racine Wisconsin. So I’m close to Milwaukee. We don’t get nothing. House of hoops Mayfair mall in Milwaukee used to be corrupt man. I will admit when we did get kobes before his death they sat unless it was a super hyped release. So it should be easy to get you my other 10 if I win on SNKRS on release if you live in Wisconsin. It’s rare to have real Kobe heads in Wisconsin.
I'm from Kenosha and ya mayfair the only spot, unless you want to drive to Chicago.

This makes even more sense now lol. I’m in Wisconsin too. I can relate lol. I love in oak creek born in Racine Wisconsin. So I’m close to Milwaukee. We don’t get nothing. House of hoops Mayfair mall in Milwaukee used to be corrupt man. I will admit when we did get kobes before his death they sat unless it was a super hyped release. So it should be easy to get you my other 10 if I win on SNKRS on release if you live in Wisconsin. It’s rare to have real Kobe heads in Wisconsin.
That’s what’s up bro I’m in Madison born & raised ... that’s so funny I was just talking to my oldest son about Mayfair mall today said maybe we will stop down there after Christmas... Yup Kobe’s used to sit hard & be so much easier to get before he passed ... man it’s cool as hell meeting another Wisconsinite in here ... footlocker here used to be beyond corrupt this way they cleaned house but nothing has changed much .. there’s a few shoe stores & stores in general I want to check out that way I just haven’t had a chance to yet working 2 jobs takes up most my days lol.. I want to thank you again for helping out even if you’re not able to get a pair I’m beyond thankful & if you ever need help in the future with anything don’t hesitate bro

Just need a pair of 10.5 on these >D Hopefully SNKRS will gift me W for Christmas:lol:

Last edited:
who is that guy? Right hand of the Nike CEO? LOL. Since stores will get them that have not gotten any Protro V's we can all be optimistic about our chances!

Stores getting them is why I was feeling better, but it could just be stocked pulled from online and given to stores if numbers are low. If true 😞. One pair sweet baby Jesus....one pair.

Stores getting them is why I was feeling better, but it could just be stocked pulled from online and given to stores if numbers are low. If true 😞. One pair sweet baby Jesus....one pair.
I have the same sentiments. With FL doing in store finally with the reservation.... there has to be something different with this release and I'm not inclined to believe its because the vaccine is now out there lol. Or that's its holiday season lol

Back
Top Bottom