NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Keep it a buck, if bean was still alive how many of these *******s would still be copping these??
Would’ve been a hell of a lot easier than this but still a nightmare these are one of the most iconic kobe.

Think it would be easier without the pandemic if we keeping it a bean. Some are just doing this to substitute income right.

At the end of the day you can’t knock anyone for reselling these.. yea it sucks because us as sneaker heads really want them for retail but this is America folks. I don’t see ppl complaining about selling dead artists paintings for the high or dead athletes sports cards and memorabilia. Its hard out here and people gotta eat. And for someone to say “get a real job” is some slave mentality s**t.

Keep it a buck, if bean was still alive how many of these *******s would still be copping these??
I’m gonna keep it a buck with you. I know your not calling anyone out specifically but I’m commenting because I wonder the same thing. The people that get most of the kobes right now are the resellers not us in here. Me personally you can go back in check I was in 7/8 thread & them pages was in the thousands. As a real Kobe fan some of these with few exception would be sitting. Them Pj tucker 5s would have sat. The derozan (sleeper) would have sat and the colored patch defeated would have if they didn’t have the name “undefeated” tied to them.When he was alive and my store would get them I could just walk in minus the all stars, Christmas, wtk 7,8, and prelude pack grab them.Like a lot of you my collection is deep.

I hear you but in today's climate these were selling out regardless. This was a 10 year old release that originally sold out. There's so many avenues to sell shoes now that everyone is a reseller. Kobe's untimely death made it harder but this specific colorway/theme mixed with Christmas was history repeating itself

I remember walking into the sneaker store in Detroit Blake griffin was there on the complex channel asking where the kobes were and they laughed and said “we don’t sell kobes (they had a ton of Jordan’s and ugly Kanye kicks ) kobes don’t sell”. They did have a Kobe USA team Jersey signed by him my father in law talked me out of buying and I passed on it and Kobe passed the next week. That haunts me to this day.

At the end of the day you can’t knock anyone for reselling these.. yea it sucks because us as sneaker heads really want them for retail but this is America folks. I don’t see ppl complaining about selling dead artists paintings for the high or dead athletes sports cards and memorabilia. Its hard out here and people gotta eat. And for someone to say “get a real job” is some slave mentality s**t.
You’re right. It’s just the way it is. No different than Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, and any other popular artists. They just bring in more money when they are dead. That’s the world.

Be honest, not me man. I mainly play outdoor and Kobe’s are too expensive to ball in for me. I ball in Dames.
Since his passing I thought I’d do right and grab one of his pair to play in. But definitely for indoor. I ain’t got money like that.

Glad I paid what I did..patience won’t pay off for these lol

I think these will dip once people get their online pairs and to also add to that stockX will be doing 50% off seller fees in January (for those sellers who bulk shipped in Dec). Still waiting to pull the trigger myself.

In my opinion, I think the price of Kobe memorabilia is trending back to normal. I found a Mamba Mentality book at Marshalls today lol. I also bought a pair of Blackout Protro 1s NIB for under retail just a few weeks ago. I think Grinches and a few other OG colorways are the exception.

Just cuz the next themed release back then were the BHMs.

Attachments

• 20201226_132716.jpg
    20201226_132716.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 193
I think these will dip once people get their online pairs and to also add to that stockX will be doing 50% off seller fees in January (for those sellers who bulk shipped in Dec). Still waiting to pull the trigger myself.
I would hope most people are holding off

they just came out the 23rd lol

Some people are acting brand new to this whole process of paying resale 🤣🤣🤣

you wait until majority pairs get in hand

Grabbed these in November. Worn 2x. Look brand new minus a tiny bit of heel wear. Great replacement for my Kobe 8 Pythons I sold that were a half size too big.

Attachments

• 20201227_125606.jpg
    20201227_125606.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 20201227_125656.jpg
    20201227_125656.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom