NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Grinch X iDs should be here by Friday and Grinch 6s should be delivered next week. I'm looking forward to receiving them both!

On a side note, for 2021, I started to keep track of my sneaker expenses and documenting the costs. This is my first time doing this... I actually started on 12/20/2020... here's what I've logged so far. :blush::smh:

Report.png

Is there a separate chart for sole swaps? 😅

I keep track of my purchases on an excel spreadsheet as well. It was totally stupid just for 2021 since I was trying to go back and cop some of the previous releases I really wanted, but missed out on (i.e., track red and yellow ochre 1). Think I was just shy of 30 pairs for 2021 and a good handful were for resell like the chunky dunky, yeezy black static reflective, bruce lee, alt bruce lee, and various other 1's.

I should’ve done the spreadsheets last year. I think I scooped up ~150-200 pairs in 2020, which was easily the most I’ve ever did in a year. About 50% of them were upper or sole donors for future sole swaps.

Wait you bought 150 to 200 pairs of kicks in one year?!
I should’ve done the spreadsheets last year. I think I scooped up ~150-200 pairs in 2020, which was easily the most I’ve ever did in a year. About 50% of them were upper or sole donors for future sole swaps.

Do you know when they're dropping in Melbourne? Currently here in quarantine, so hoping it's after I get released so I have a shot!

I think the local Nike stores secretly released their stocks yesterday? I think that's where the reseller I'm buying from got his pair. Footlocker and Culture Kings, no idea. Our chances of getting pairs from FL/CK are slim to none so I'm biting the bullet at 450AUD and be done with it.

Having a tough time over here with this damn internal debate. 500 for shoes is some hoodrich **** which I’m against at this stage of my life, but on the other hand I just can’t miss the grinches after letting my DS pair go December ‘19 and regretting it ever since we lost Kobe. I think imma probably suck it up and pay it :smh:

Does StockX go by last sale on stockX or other platforms because how is the last sale at is at 279 but my bid is at 281 all day?

D61EC9F4-2586-47AF-9A63-9CDEABFD5457.png

Does StockX go by last sale on stockX or other platforms because how is the last sale at is at 279 but my bid is at 281 all day?

D61EC9F4-2586-47AF-9A63-9CDEABFD5457.png

That's weird. Maybe a seller didn't see your bid. I'm thinking the seller set their price to $279, so another buyer swooped in? You didn't get a notification of the lowest ask?

Grinch X ID’s and 2020. CBB46CE2-A034-4B44-9533-84A4CA17E7A1.jpeg

When I created my Kobe X Elite Grinch ID a few years back, alongside other nters, we had the red laces.

I ball in mine. It gets dirty easily. But it is easy to clean as well. Those shoes were $300+ retail after taxes from NDC. Definitely one of my favourites to ball in.

When I created my Kobe X Elite Grinch ID a few years back, alongside other nters, we had the red laces.

I ball in mine. It gets dirty easily. But it is easy to clean as well. Those shoes were $300+ retail after taxes from NDC. Definitely one of my favourites to ball in.
I still have mine DS. Didn't intend it that way, just somehow never got around to wearing them. I should start rocking them at this point. I made mine with the volt laces, just because I had had a hard time previously finding the right shade of volt in laces from lace suppliers. I figured it would be easier to find crimson laces elsewhere if I wanted them. It's always annoyed me that Nike ID doesn't let you choose to buy extra laces. Makes no damn sense. At the very least, the Grinch X IDs should've come standard with both volt and crimson laces.

If you’re on the fence about possibly going aftermarket I’d suggest make the move to buy now...$2K stimulus checks are almost guaranteed...Aftermarket prices are about to go up across the board...

Yeah I did red (more of an orange with lines in them) as well. Those volt laces are from some sneaker I have. I also painted the Kobe logo red.

If you’re on the fence about possibly going aftermarket I’d suggest make the move to buy now...$2K stimulus checks are almost guaranteed...Aftermarket prices are about to go up across the board...
You selling a full-size run or something on SX/Goat/ebay? Lol

I’m still waiting it out... so many pairs out there

You selling a full-size run or something on SX/Goat/ebay? Lol

I’m still waiting it out... so many pairs out there

No way...They’ve eclipsed what I’m willing to pay for a pair 😂...Just making a practical observation...If these are mandatory and you haven’t grabbed a pair yet, might be a good idea to bite now...

No way...They’ve eclipsed what I’m willing to pay for a pair 😂...Just making a practical observation...If these are mandatory and you haven’t grabbed a pair yet, might be a good idea to bite now...
Sz 11.5 still going down in price and so is every other size for the most part lol
Waiting to go under $450

pairs are still coming in bc of the holidays

Yeah prices are still falling. Another round of stimulus checks are at least a few weeks out.

I'm just mad that I can't get anyone on eBay to accept my offer for more than the StockX payout. Ha.

Yeah prices are still falling. Another round of stimulus checks are at least a few weeks out.

I'm just mad that I can't get anyone on eBay to accept my offer for more than the StockX payout. Ha.
Sz 11.5 still going down in price and so is every other size for the most part lol
Waiting to go under $450

pairs are still coming in bc of the holidays
Yo everyone looking at Stock x. I could've taken a sale from a dude locally for 450.. but wanted to waited out. Another dude said he'll do 450 in Jersey and I hit him up today to try to lower it again... and he said sold. Now I have options of 450 in upstate ny and jersey and a local(within the 5 boroughs) for 470..... ahhhh

I was hoping my size 8.5 would go down to 300 but it’s been stuck at 360 for a minute. Might cop soon, idk yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom