NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Damn, how can you tell a fake from an authentic Kobe 6 Protro without the deconstruction?
Also how it's being sold. I think the same with the fake 5s I've seen. They have this white tag with them. here's one with the grinches

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-133831_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-133831_Instagram.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 431
Prices in size 11 are holding steady at $450 ish.

I honestly see prices on these going up a bit, especially after the next color releases and folks come to grip with the fact inventory is not as high as we thought, or the ppl who really want them finally get them and hold onto them - i.e. people like myself.

Damn. I really need a size 11. Might have to pull the trigger soon....

Fellas i cant decide.....chose one

1) double on bruce lee
2) double on grinch
3) pair of 5 rings

Fellas i cant decide.....chose one

1) double on bruce lee
2) double on grinch
3) pair of 5 rings
Same boat except I have 5 rings already. I honestly should've doubled up on BLs when i copped mine. Now best price I got on them is 290. And of course I always wanted to double up on the grinches

Double up on grinches price wise. BL's look better than grinches IMO so I'd personally double on those if I were in your position.
That's essentially it. My thought process as well on me trying to decide. This dude I inquired on the BLs some time ago... just relisted his BL listing and raised it from 400 to 500.....🤷🏾‍♂️

In LA/OC area the lowest price i've seen for grinches in my size is $350 (FB marketplace) local pickup but gone super quick. Then a few $360s to $380s (sold) and mostly priced at low to mid $400s.

In LA/OC area the lowest price i've seen for grinches in my size is $350 (FB marketplace) local pickup but gone super quick. Then a few $360s to $380s (sold) and mostly priced at low to mid $400s.
All of this and a lot of them WILL NOT BUDGE AT ALL

The people that really deserve the Grinches are those that were Kobe fans in 2010 and those who were buying Kobes when they were sitting because they liked his line, not for hype. The people who are trying to get these because they want to flip or so they can post 10 pairs on IG can get a giant **** down their throats for Christmas.
I camped out for white cement IVs and Cloaks in 2012. Do I get a pass?

Rock them however you want. I love some of my fellow NTers, BUT, I ain’t relying on y’all to tell me how to rock what I wear 💚

unless I was wearing NT denim, I’d expect to get blasted
Agreed.. can’t go off everyone else’s sense of fashion... I’ve seen ppl in other threads post fits that are complete trash lol but clearly others don’t share that opinion cuz the posts get likes... rock it how you want to

Back
Top Bottom