NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Thomas Bryant was a torn ACL

It was caused by him (his foot) coming down on somebody though. But I don't think it was the shoes either. These shoes are pretty popular in the league and there's typically at least one starter in every single game wearing them. I think that's all it is. Jimmy Butler hurt his ankle and he wasn't wearing them, and others have twisted ankles also. It really isn't the Kobes, in my opinion. I mean it does weird me out when you've got centers like Dwight or TB wearing them, but I don't think it's the shoes generally.

I do think some shoes don't work specifically for some players. Like Luka kept getting his ankle twisted wearing Jordan Diamonds and it took him 3 sprains before he finally started consistently not wearing those in his rotation. But he's gone back to them a time or two.

8147A21A-ED75-4DC5-8C99-B7B8FAAD4C57.jpeg

5EF6E2BB-6643-4E10-8475-A402A6D9E35E.jpeg

no heel logo?!

color is really that different from OGs? A side by side would be nice

idc though I really hope to get these. Plz baby Jesus let me get one Kobe at retail. OCs or Kay’s.....

Expect kobe id, pink 6,prelude 6,asg6,ying yang 7s,kobe 7 next season all in!ja morant said kobe highs only,have yall counted the number of players injured in kobe sneakers lol
Did you say Kobe ID? Kobe 6?

It was caused by him (his foot) coming down on somebody though. But I don't think it was the shoes either. These shoes are pretty popular in the league and there's typically at least one starter in every single game wearing them. I think that's all it is. Jimmy Butler hurt his ankle and he wasn't wearing them, and others have twisted ankles also. It really isn't the Kobes, in my opinion. I mean it does weird me out when you've got centers like Dwight or TB wearing them, but I don't think it's the shoes generally.

I do think some shoes don't work specifically for some players. Like Luka kept getting his ankle twisted wearing Jordan Diamonds and it took him 3 sprains before he finally started consistently not wearing those in his rotation. But he's gone back to them a time or two.
Yea I agree on the sentiments on the bigs wearing them... as through the years we arent used to seeing it. But we can attribute it to.... some centers have tried to change up there game instead of it being about power... now about being quick off your feet with light kicks ala kobes. The ones wearing them are the "athletic bigs... not the "heavy" ones.

Also yes you can sprain your ankle with any pair of kicks..... because it can come from landing on someone's foot. I think Ja just wanted to be different in switching to highs... even though hes worn the ZK1s... which I dont consider highs

Expect kobe id, pink 6,prelude 6,asg6,ying yang 7s,kobe 7 next season all in!ja morant said kobe highs only,have yall counted the number of players injured in kobe sneakers lol
What’s your source on this? You can’t drop some info like that and not expect us to want more details lol

[

Morant injury would’ve happened in any shoe :lol:
has nothing to do with low or high :lol:
only people who don't play basketball attribute low top shoes to causing injuries

since I started wearing lows when the OG 4's dropped

haven't hurt my ankles once, ive turned them a few times but nothing that I didn't get over immediately believe it or not

I actually got hurt more and much worse wearing mids

y'all letting the same troll fool you again cause he changed his avy. it's the same dude that used to have zion in his avy and post bad info in every thread. not sure what enjoyment comes of that but he used to claim he was an adidas insider employee in the yeezy thread and would post bs. does the same thing in nike threads also. ignore and don't get your hopes up

regarding injuries of course you're going to see more in the nba because so many guys wear them so the chances of seeing players get hurt in them is higher purely because of the sample size. sole collector posted a stat from last season that something like 55% of the nba players play in some model of kobe.

Last edited:
don't pay him no mind, he's just a troll that talks out of his butt. Same dude also claimed that Yoon Ahn is the new Virgil Abloh and that the Ambush dunks are dunks of the year. Not to mention he's a consultant influencer for nike sb aka not a real job position. But at least his IQ is 1200+, average IQ of a person is 100 soo.....

They are dropping just how ugly ducklings come back,im a consultant influencer for nike sb
What none of yall know i work for nike sb,and they are confirmed,was mentioned on they ig pending future release

I have nothing to prove to losers im Him....i mispelled words grow up,my iq is 1200 plus ,planet tau ceti,but anyway,really excited for nike id to come back,def need yellow diamonds custy

Last edited:
don't pay him no mind, he's just a troll that talks out of his butt. Same dude also claimed that Yoon Ahn is the new Virgil Abloh and that the Ambush dunks are dunks of the year. Not to mention he's a consultant influencer for nike sb aka not a real job position. But at least his IQ is 1200+, average IQ of a person is 100 soo.....
Why is it so weird that a woman yoon ambush is the new virgil of paris and nike?and so what i work with nike,and yea my iq is ultra high ,what did i say wrong or crazy?nothing i have said is a lie,rumor or embellishment.thats a illusion by trolls casted

y'all letting the same troll fool you again cause he changed his avy. it's the same dude that used to have zion in his avy and post bad info in every thread. not sure what enjoyment comes of that but he used to claim he was an adidas insider employee in the yeezy thread and would post bs. does the same thing in nike threads also. ignore and don't get your hopes up

regarding injuries of course you're going to see more in the nba because so many guys wear them so the chances of seeing players get hurt in them is higher purely because of the sample size. sole collector posted a stat from last season that something like 55% of the nba players play in some model of kobe.
I have never pOsted one lie or bs ,stop pandering to a false narrative,ppl are mad i know info months and years ahead,im only adding valuable contributions if u do your research,im never wrong,i promise with yzy brand ,designer luxury,streetwear or nike

I have not heard anything about a Nike ID. I actually heard it was in the works with the last model then scrapped. IF it comes, great call. But would not get my hopes up

Which k0be id do yall prefer dropping the southbeach 6,fiesta derrozan 6 or the hornets 5 pe?nike id going make this year best at nike ever,just need kobeezy nike yeezy

you should see him in the Dunk thread.
Brother Its the trolls,i really am H.I.M. when it comes to the unreleased sneaker info and leaks,i work with all the top brands,but yes boss i really live this and ppl just hate and troll me because i know super sensitive info

Back
Top Bottom