NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Really bummed the OCs seem to be a victim of this. Those are one of my top 3. Dosen't make sense to to buy the OGs unless they're going to be in a display case or something. Here in the NE, most of my Nikes usually start to deteriorate around year 7-9 (likely due to humidity). Just last week a 7 year old pair of AM 95s bit it. Looked like I took a walk on a beach of crushed Oreos.

They just auctioned off a pair of proto Nike Yeezys the other day from 08. The way the soles yellowed, they looked like they were from 1988.

What a joke

Nike should of came correct!!!

Can’t believe this bull**** is happening again

Venessa is best friends w/ Candace Parker so wouldn’t surprise me if she signed w/ adidas again SMH

LBJ, Kyrie, or somebody can’t talk to Nike lol
414FB02B-5A0A-4969-AF18-ED6B10BE7914.jpeg
Adidas was smart in renaming the line to CRAZY years ago man. They can release whatever they want due to the disassociation before the tragedy.

I sold my OCs years ago for $200 to a sneaker buddy because i needed the money. They were by far my favorite pair of shoes at the time

Wish they would have protro’d these. They ever do nikeId i’m on it
EC4DCE58-39EE-4600-852F-FBB5D410D43E.jpeg

I would but they wouldnt do that. They would leave the back blank cause it’s only a signature on one shoe anyway. The tongue is what I’m not sure what they would put.
This one i seen on google. (just remove the basketball wording)
0486FF19-3830-4B38-8C2B-569A5DDBF8CE.jpeg

AA25A8CC-E301-498B-8A53-A02B48F9B8FB.jpeg

C151DDC5-94A7-4666-8790-CDB447892286.png

Would y’all still copp if Nike dropped em like this ?
A693DDCA-10D1-4EAB-A34C-8FA8AB77F3FA.jpeg
D27BDAF1-5CD4-4746-8400-08B3A60A5A4F.jpeg
I wouldn’t cop as fire as those are just on principle alone. Can’t do it. It’s the shoes but also what Kobe did in the shoes that got me to get them to feel like I was him. It’s disrespectful if they release anything without his logo. Adidas was different he was living. Mamba gone now so off principle it’s a no for me dawg (randy Jackson voice)

I wouldn’t cop as fire as those are just on principle alone. Can’t do it. It’s the shoes but also what Kobe did in the shoes that got me to get them to feel like I was him. It’s disrespectful if they release anything without his logo. Adidas was different he was living. Mamba gone now so off principle it’s a no for me dawg (randy Jackson voice)
Same here. Huge no for me, dawg

Adidas was smart in renaming the line to CRAZY years ago man. They can release whatever they want due to the disassociation before the tragedy.

why does making that disassociation before or after the tragedy matter? Post-tragedy can’t Nike do the same thing?
Would y’all still copp if Nike dropped em like this ?
A693DDCA-10D1-4EAB-A34C-8FA8AB77F3FA.jpeg
D27BDAF1-5CD4-4746-8400-08B3A60A5A4F.jpeg
Definitely ain’t the same but I’d cop for sure. Especially if they made em widely available. I don’t even care if they don’t flood the market and they hit discounts/outlets. Just wish they’d meet demand in the sense of those that want them could reasonably cop for retail

Back
Top Bottom