NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Idgaf about the Gigi shoes nor do I have this strong connection to them like you think I do. I just want Vanessa stop whining.. we can’t get one pair to hoop in yet she had tons giving them away to the kardashians of all people. So she needs to take the L and stop crying. Life goes on and get off my ****
You must be fun at parties, if you were ever invited to one.

tenor.gif

She is a Latina women and emotions drive her, especially after January 26th, so her reaction is understandable. Still she should get in touch with business people that execute what she would like to achieve, so that she does not need to deal with these things herself.

That’s a good question. I actually forgot about those and I owned a pair
Was thinking of names and was curious to see if they just rename them as those IF they decide to still drop them.

Also her being latina ain’t got **** to do with it :lol:

I’m just genuinely confused at how the “early” produced pairs even got to footpatrol in the first place.

The people that have them in hand as a result of that mess up by FP obviously didn’t deliberately do this in bad taste. They just ended up with pairs due to circumstances clearly out of their control (aside from not sending them back to FP in response to the emails they got explaining the mixup)..those who originally paid resale (days ago) and bought off those UK guys who got them by mistake clearly just wanted to buy an early pair of a shoe we all thought was releasing in the future. That’s not in bad taste either IMO.

The only ones who are acting in bad taste now are the resellers who are now asking astronomical amounts post Vanessa’s announcement. Seems that’s all her rant accomplished sadly.

I would like to know how Middleton ended up with a pair though. Maybe he paid resale himself? It’s not like it’s a PE. How did players already get the EYBL 6s?

Last edited:
You guys really believe FP/Nike released these “accidentally”?

Lol
Ok, so backdoor then? I get that happens too.

Either way, people who ended up with “early” pairs couldn’t have known the gravity of the situation at the time, since Vanessa just spoke on it today.

Can anyone else contribute useful information?

You guys really believe FP/Nike released these “accidentally”?

Lol

The shoes were produced prior to the contract ending.

Nike had already shipped them to a few spots.

An overseas spot sent these out on accident. I believe someone in this thread posted about how they thought they were buying the POP's from an EU site and they sent these instead.

Stuff happens.

Last edited:
I’m just genuinely confused at how the “early” produced pairs even got to footpatrol in the first place.

The people that have them in hand as a result of that mess up by FP obviously didn’t deliberately do this in bad taste. They just ended up with pairs due to circumstances clearly out of their control (aside from not sending them back to FP in response to the emails they got explaining the mixup)..those who originally paid resale (days ago) and bought off those UK guys who got them by mistake clearly just wanted to buy an early pair of a shoe we all thought was releasing in the future. That’s not in bad taste either IMO.

The only ones who are acting in bad taste now are the resellers who are now asking astronomical amounts post Vanessa’s announcement. Seems that’s all her rant accomplished sadly.

I would like to know how Middleton ended up with a pair though. Maybe he paid resale himself? It’s not like it’s a PE. How did players already get the EYBL 6s?
Yea I said some pages ago.... def feel he had his people do a sale on them off ebay

Last edited:
Well said.
Good old NikeTalk misogyny rears it’s head again. Why do any of you assume Vanessa doesn’t have her lawyers on this already? She has not had any problem taking care of any of the other business concerning the estate. But she’s a fiery Latina, who’s only working from an emotional gold digger stance, right?

It’s amazing how Nike was able to squash the USA Air Max 1 release with the old glory on it, on the suggestion of Kaep, but they haven’t addressed these pairs from an estate they no longer have a contract with? Clearly there was an agreement of what pairs could still be released with Kobe’s name attached. It does not matter if it was an accident, this is a violation of the contract.

Nike is used to kicking people around, including its athletes. Well, Vanessa has time today.

Back
Top Bottom