NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

So you think Tinker got every Jordan or Air Max before anyone else?

You make a lot of assumptions without knowing a damn thing.

No, I'm an adult who's free thinking. It's why I don't blindly follow people I don't know.

She 's counting on naïve sheep like you, that's why she keeps running to instagram for your type of "sneakerheads".

I don't care about the sneaker. I wouldn't want a sneaker like that as a reminder. I'm wondering why she's trying to accomplish with this public display.

The fact that you typed that about Tinker shows how dense you really are.

You're full of sh*t. You don’t care about the sneaker, yet you commenting all throughout the the thread. Ain’t nobody following Vanessa around. Nike is FOUL if what they did is true.

The shoes were made in China six months ago...they send a batch to a boutique in the UK and some kid sends them out instead of a different CW. It's not exactly a conspiracy.

And I'm sure her heart hurts, but airing your dirty laundry on social media ain't the move. The Doernbecher kids have more input on sneaker design. Hire a business manager so emotions are left at the door.

Good old NikeTalk misogyny rears it’s head again. Why do any of you assume Vanessa doesn’t have her lawyers on this already? She has not had any problem taking care of any of the other business concerning the estate. But she’s a fiery Latina, who’s only working from an emotional gold digger stance, right?
Blah, blah, blah.

Her wanting 100% to go to Mambacita Foundation is just ridiculous; and her hoodie prices were absurd as well. She can go kick rocks. She can go start her own shoe company if she knows and wants so much.

Blah, blah, blah.

Her wanting 100% to go to Mambacita Foundation is just ridiculous; and her hoodie prices were absurd as well. She can go kick rocks. She can go start her own shoe company if she knows and wants so much.
Another cool guy. 😒 people really don’t understand what it’s like losing someone in here, matter fact 2 of the closest people in her life. I don’t care about how anyone’s character/personality is but have some empathy.

Another cool guy. 😒 people really don’t understand what it’s like losing someone in here, matter fact 2 of the closest people in her life. I don’t care about how anyone’s character/personality is but have some empathy.
I believe everyone loses someone in their life. I have empathy, it’s still no excuse for her behavior. Sorry, but people have been losing their loved ones for thousands of years. Just because she was married to one of the greatest basketball players of all-time doesn’t mean she gets a pass.

I believe everyone loses someone in their life. I have empathy, it’s still no excuse for her behavior. Sorry, but people have been losing their loved ones for thousands of years. Just because she was married to one of the greatest basketball players of all-time doesn’t mean she gets a pass.
💯

Last time I checked, Vanessa didnt even graduate high school and got married to Kobe at age 18. Maybe that speaks to why she often acts like a child on Instagram. She is just not fit or smart enough to handle Kobe’s businesses.

You guys funny. Obviously we free to post our thoughts. But my character doesnt allow me to bash folks... especially the wife of my main man Kob. As usual we dont know all the facts.... so we can just leave it at that. It's more comfortable to bash Nike though.... look what they did with the HOF release on the 15th.... but im still and will always be ✅ over ///. Got my eye on the navy space hippies and the waffle ones lol

Btw.... lets go BK. This series essentially is the real Eastern conference finals. I'm in the building for game 1! And suns need to treat tonight's game like an elimination game and close it out.

💯

Last time I checked, Vanessa didnt even graduate high school and got married to Kobe at age 18. Maybe that speaks to why she often acts like a child on Instagram. She is just not fit or smart enough to handle Kobe’s businesses.

I frankly don't think that this is too out of line to say. Going through and completing high school–along with possibly college–are important ways in which people build emotional maturity. Another manner is by having to work your way up in life/your profession, which Vanessa didn't have to go through in her adult life by marrying into fame and wealth at an early age.

Kobe had an agent that assisted all his negotiations/contracts and business ventures. Kobe had plans in motion and through his agent it was expressed they were not happy with Nike. Vanessa has the same trusted agent assisting her business decisions with his estate right now.

sooner or later we have to judge Nike’s role in this whole situation.

Back
Top Bottom