NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

For me all of the protros have ran smaller than the OG's.

The 6's are the worse. IMO

I only have protro 6s but this is correct. I have OG allstars and they are definitely more comfortable than the protros. I also have protro grinches but not the ogs to compare

E3039A68-787F-4B2C-93CE-A37198463AE9.jpeg

6s are definitely snug especially if you're a wide footer. There is no give in the material/shoe itself. So it doesnt give your foot much "wiggle room".

I'm a narrow footer and I find both 6s and 5s real snug and if I'm going to be out and about for a while, I will not grab those. I like the sole comfort, but I need some wiggle room for all day comfort.

I do go true to size for myself, but definitely think .5 size up consideration should always be made with these particular Kobe models.

dont want to be negative or create worry but as most have aid LShip is the worst
mine have been dropped off at houses miles away, left in the road, and not left at all,ive stopped ordering from .com because of them

they took a pic of the pkg on porch once and then took the box when they left

there was just a story on the local news about them and how terrible they are, hella folx not getting their shoes when it says delivered

i REALLY hope y'all get yours

going to church may help too

Back
Top Bottom