NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

No shoes is wack

But why can’t they at least give us some apparel?

I wore a Kobe dri fit shozoku shirt to hoop in the other day and accidentally left it at the gym, and it was gone the next day. I left when the gym closed so I think the janitors threw it out. It was dripping wet so I don’t blame them smh.

I think my shirt was from when the 8s came out. I googled Kobe shozoku shirts to see if I could find a pic. I couldn’t but saw so many great shirts from yesteryear.

No shoes is wack

But why can’t they at least give us some apparel?

I wore a Kobe dri fit shozoku shirt to hoop in the other day and accidentally left it at the gym, and it was gone the next day. I left when the gym closed so I think the janitors threw it out. It was dripping wet so I don’t blame them smh.

I think my shirt was from when the 8s came out. I googled Kobe shozoku shirts to see if I could find a pic. I couldn’t but saw so many great shirts from yesteryear.
My biggest 'shirt' regret was passing on the "Black Mamba Training" shirt that dropped with Kobe 9 EM Dusty Cactus. That 9 was unique in that it didn't have the typical Kobe Shozoku on the tongue...it had sewn label with the coiled snake and stars. Never was sure about the theme. It reminded me of the shirts Nike used to release for Pacquiao before they canceled him like Kyrie. I regret passing on both the shirt and tee.

20221223_154313.jpg

regular buyers stood no chance. bots likely have been loaded waiting for restocks every day leading up to christmas.
Ye this is exactly how the releases on the Protro 4’s and 8’s are gonna go. Gone in less than a minute, selling for insane amounts on the after market.

Resale is the only damn way to go for anything Kobe related

Last edited:
YeH this is exactly how the releases on the Protro 4’s and 8’s are gonna go. Gone in less than a minute, selling for insane amounts on the after market.

Resale is the only damn way to go for anything Kobe related

the only way this is fixed is with nike by you.

i don't think flooding the market will work with kobe's.

the only way this is fixed is with nike by you.

i don't think flooding the market will work with kobe's.
Idk man the whole situation is just so damn frustrating to those of us who don’t even own 1 pair of Kobe’s. I just want one pair of 5’s or 6’s to hoop in

The resell market dies if people stop paying resell prices. Plenty of kicks out there. Just move on to the next drop. People get such FOMO.

Back
Top Bottom