NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I didnt get these at retail but shortly after they dropped, I went and got these on the resell market. Glad I did because $600+ is crazy for these
600+ is a steal lol

They go for a rack

Btw side note, those Puma Melo grinch colorway joints are pretty fire

at this point almost everything that was available on NDC before 2015 was a blessing , Kobe IDs , copping jordan 1 lows with premium leather like vachettas an banned lows sitting for months all these sound so straight out of imagination rn

at this point almost everything that was available on NDC before 2015 was a blessing , Kobe IDs , copping jordan 1 lows with premium leather like vachettas an banned lows sitting for months all these sound so straight out of imagination rn
I can’t even imagine that being possible now, it’s sad

Found a pair of OC 6s again... found out that the person who sold it to the person who's selling it now.. was for about 300 bucks. This guy who has them now selling for 1150. Pains me they didn't get Protro'd

Found a pair of OC 6s again... found out that the person who sold it to the person who's selling it now.. was for about 300 bucks. This guy who has them now selling for 1150. Pains me they didn't get Protro'd
Wasn’t it rumored they would retro the OC 6’s last year?

Wasn’t it rumored they would retro the OC 6’s last year?
It was a part of the models that were to release... that was news in spring 2020. But then the contract ended. With the contract re up of April last year hasn't been any news of those remaining Protro 6s that initially were said to release before the contract ended.... instead it's been Protro 8s and Protro 4s... as well as that Prelude 6...which looked fake anyways and was random.

multiple IG accounts calling those (clearly) Nikeids is exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.

Y’all trust these accounts with Kobe “leaked” info when they can’t even get basics down? Smh

multiple IG accounts calling those (clearly) Nikeids is exactly why I take everything with a grain of salt.

Y’all trust these accounts with Kobe “leaked” info when they can’t even get basics down? Smh
not to mention that athlete accounts always had exclusive Nike ID options that were not available to the public if i m not mistaken

You're 100%. Things seem just seem 'off' regarding this line. One day it's the '4 returning this summer.' The next day it's the '8s releasing in the fall. ' 'Leaked' pics that seem to be reps...etc.

The only solid info about a Kobe release seems to be regarding a Kobe that isn't a Kobe...the huarache. Watch the next confirmed 'non-rumor' Kobe release be the Hyperdunk. And those XXs...they look like???

I mean, it has the number 10 on it. If it was a new protro, I'm sure it would have #11 on it.

Imo

Interesting to know that he played with a broken heel counter.
B759C881-6B56-4A2A-95AA-B4B30CB3C556.jpeg

does he have heavy ankle taping ?
Most pros usually do. That’s why the height of the shoe shaft doesn’t really matter. Everyone has always questioned the move to low tops, but most people don’t know that under the socks are intricately tapped ankles. Therefore, utilizing every eyelet isn’t really necessary to injury prevention.

Possible reps

Swoosh is off (doesn’t have the spray paint look)
swoosh showing wear too soon
Tongue too big

All common rep flaws

Back
Top Bottom