NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Exclusive Access requirements are BS. Plenty of times I’ve seen people meet the criteria and not get access (though it specifically says even if you meet it, you still might not get access). The BS part is that people that don’t even meet the criteria, actually get access lol.

I’ve actually not met the criteria on at least 3-5 EA and they still gave it to me. Just a bunch of random luck and maybe if your account is in good standing (very few returns and constant activity)

I'm pretty sure I deserve early access....
1701324564461.png

I voted for EA on the poll, just on the slimmest chance that they would give EA to those that voted for it, but I wound up getting them on the shock drop.

Some slip through. Can't tell me Nike actually keeps up with peoples L's thats wasted time lol.
Just like when they waste our time talking about be patient we are removing bots.
People don’t even bother to read the second part after the 6 L’s too. Still needed to buy other Nike basketball shoes or gear. Great way to sell some stuff now to people since they’re probably gonna try and buy some stuff in the meantime before the EA date
I think this is the part that is being overlooked. And the unknown. What items qualify? Brons, Ja’s? GT series. What if you hoop in tech fleece and don’t purchase things with the Nike Basjetball moniker?

Just making holiday 11 quantities seems so much easier than this.

My last Nike BB purchase…
IMG_3432.jpeg

The last Kobe’s they let me purchase…
IMG_3431.jpeg

I still think this qualification stuff is all BS…But even if they decide to actually run with what they say I should easily qualify…

Just like when they waste our time talking about be patient we are removing bots.

I think this is the part that is being overlooked. And the unknown. What items qualify? Brons, Ja’s? GT series. What if you hoop in tech fleece and don’t purchase things with the Nike Basjetball moniker?

Just making holiday 11 quantities seems so much easier than this.

I don't think the demand is there for that type of quantity. Once you flood the market, GR kobes would likely sit like they did back in the day.

Kobe’s sitting and hitting disco is what everyone wants lol.

Every other nike basketball shoe sits and hits outlets. Kobes should be no different if they actually pump better numbers. The only reason why they’re still keeping Kobe’s limited is because of their greed and to push hype on one of the more popular signature line.

It’s been 2 days lol. Your fine. They’re also still having to ship all Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. They’re going to have some back up in shipping.

I don't know. A lot of us got shipping already.

I would give em a call if I was him.

I’d personally give it until Monday. Heard lots of horror stories about contacting and then getting cancelation email afterwards.

Give it until at least Tuesday. Sometimes whoever is at their Memphis distribution center doesn’t update the order and/or the driver doesn’t scan that they picked up the package.

Also if you signed up for fedex and ups you can view if you have any packages coming your way too.

It’s been 2 days lol. Your fine. They’re also still having to ship all Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. They’re going to have some back up in shipping.
Got a shipping update.. suppose to get here tomorrow

I saw other ppl got theirs in hand and started panicking lol

It’s actually shipping through USPS.. first time an order of mine on Nike has gone through them

Back
Top Bottom