NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

F96C6A19-AD66-4663-A5E7-BA9FB0665F33_4_5005_c.jpeg
Got access today, almost missed.
Curious to know how did you know you almost missed!

On a real note.
If you rock your kicks, would you feel comfortable wearing these in public? Like I feel I would get jumped for these ahead of any other shoe just based on the hype and how much they stand out.

Not sure why you're getting clowned but definitely a real concern for some. You could swap the laces for a different look and perhaps that would be that one extra step that would stop somebody from doing some nonsense.

You aint gotta live in the PJs for somebody who has nothing to lose to see an opportunity.

On a real note.
If you rock your kicks, would you feel comfortable wearing these in public? Like I feel I would get jumped for these ahead of any other shoe just based on the hype and how much they stand out.

I wear my Air Yeezy 2s out in public all the time and they’re worth like 5 times of what this shoe is lol

On a real note.

I wear my grinches to play ball. People come up to me to ask about them.. ask if they're legit etc. Never been threatened by anyone.

Curious to know how did you know you almost missed!
My bad I should have clarified what i meant. My phone is on Do Not Disturb 90% of the time. I guess I got the notification around noon and my phone was on DND so I didn't see it. I was walking some dogs I never walked before and they were going wild and for some reason I took my phone out just at the right time, opened my phone and saw the notification. As I read it I for sure thought it'd be for some dumb ****, I was kinda shocked when I saw what it was for. Put in my info and got the charge within 30 seconds-1 minute.

Sheesh! Nike ain’t playing. Just got tracking for mine from EA today. Will be delivered Thursday or Friday.
IMG_6978.png

Still preparing shipment for me. With the shock drop for the Jordan 11 Gratitudes, they didn’t ship my order until 3 days later and it arrived after a week.

Oh on that EA topic, my wife got EA and she definitely didn’t buy other basketball gear of any sorts, and she also hit on Halo 8’s on SNKRS. She shouldn’t have been qualified for EA but she got it lol
Yeah but your wife is the GOAT bro lmfao. She always copping for you!!

My bad I should have clarified what i meant. My phone is on Do Not Disturb 90% of the time. I guess I got the notification around noon and my phone was on DND so I didn't see it. I was walking some dogs I never walked before and they were going wild and for some reason I took my phone out just at the right time, opened my phone and saw the notification. As I read it I for sure thought it'd be for some dumb ****, I was kinda shocked when I saw what it was for. Put in my info and got the charge within 30 seconds-1 minute.
Gotta stop putting your phone on DnD. What's the point of the phone if you're just gonna have it on all the time lol

My feelings about exclusive access are mixed. I appreciate Nike's acknowledgment of those who have tried and failed in the past, which is commendable. However, I dislike the trend it creates, where people enter draws for kicks they don't genuinely want, hoping for an advantage in future releases. For instance, individuals entering every draw regardless of their interest in the sneaker, either to resell if they win or to improve future chances. Unfortunately, this affects those who genuinely pursue the sneakers they desire, creating frustration. Oh well.

Gotta stop putting your phone on DnD. What's the point of the phone if you're just gonna have it on all the time lol
Well I have a phone because it's 2023 and you need a phone in this day and age. But I don't like to be on my phone compulsively so putting my phone on DND has helped a lot with that. I have some people that can get through the DND (my family and people I earn money from (I work as a caretaker for people's kids)) but other than that, everything else can wait, it's only once or twice a year that I get an EA that is worth it so I ain't sweating it, and if I did miss it, oh well, life goes on. My screen time used to be 10-12 hours average per week, now it's at 2-3 hours and I'm a lot more clear headed and feel a lot better. That trade off is worth it to me, my phone will stay on DND the way I have it now.

Back
Top Bottom