Nike Kyrie 5

They release today right...
Yeah wait till 9am est
Yeah they drop this morning. Nike has been strange with their releases lately. I would have thought this would be a shoe that would make the SNKRS cut, but I guess not. I’ll check NDC when they drop my time.

Side note: Do you guys think basketball grip spay would help with the Kyrie's? I see a bottle on Amazon and thinking of giving it a try.

i have tried a roll on grip liquid on a pair of older adidas superstar 2g basketball shoes where the outsole is very slippery. after at most 5 minutes in a league game, the grip is gone. i am not sure if the grip liquid just didn't adhere to the shoe, or that the liquid itself didn't last.

my saturday group also uses the sticky pad, it helps a lot with pulling dust from your outsoles, but we play on a not so well maintained court. i would show up 25min early just to spray some simple cleaning liquid while mopping which helps a lot as well, but it's still dusty. i guess making the mop damped helps with picking up dust as well, but i guess it really depends on the court. if the court is not well maintained, it'll suck regardless.

What’s people feeling more out of these 2?
BHM
Just Do It.

Birthday tomorrow and have 25% code so looking to get one of them tomorrow then hopefully the other another time.
I’m just undecided on which to get first.

A56995F2-37EB-497A-815E-A0E1A45DE5B4.jpeg
EDC0C3A0-AA36-4F8E-A238-B0EEE7CB08DB.jpeg
3B1D4A33-54F2-47C7-9B71-26070A7A546B.jpeg
Can’t lie - I kinda like these. 80’s vibe to them with the colors.

This may be a ridiculous question...but does anyone know how much those "sticky mats" cost or where to buy them?

This may be a ridiculous question...but does anyone know how much those "sticky mats" cost or where to buy them?

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...C6zyus-t26jrcI8iSIKqxwClqAwM8XbUaAuKSEALw_wcB

StepNGrip Model Courtside Shoe Grip Traction Mat - Basic Model with Sticky Mat - Uses Replacement 15"x 18" Sheets, Allows Court Grip for Basketball Volleyball. Sticky Stop Power. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075ZVZP85/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2d4sCb0DSSDJ9

I feel like if you have to go out and buy a sticky mat just to get the most out of your kyrie’s, might as well just get 2 pairs of Harden 3’s on discount.

The mats are widely used but still... anything that’s performing traction wise like a Jordan 31 isn’t worth it.

what he said was clear as day. He’s the one who preemptively tried to address racism because he realized what he said was problematic at its root.

I didn’t see anybody asking for clarification about what he said.

He said what he said, I said what I said, then here you come contributing what?

Thanks for Nothing at all. :lol:

Moving on...
Nothing at all? Bro I was trying to get the thread back on track. To be honest every thread I’ve seen you in , youre doing way too much...asking to see shoe reviewers emails and receipts in a Kobe thread. Writing lectures about race appropriation in television and comics...you should write a blog for real.

Last edited:
Nothing at all? Bro I was trying to get the thread back on track. To be honest every thread I’ve seen you in , your doing way too much...asking to see shoe reviewers emails and receipts in a Kobe thread. Writing lectures about race appropriation in television and comics...you should write a blog for real.

You're obviously uninformed as to the details of what was being discussed and it's clear that you've just found it easier to follow NT groupthink and let your relative familiarity with one poster sway your uninformed opinion on the very specific matter. And it was the Curry thread most recently, since you wanna bring it back up.

I can't help you if you're deaf to dog whistle comments like the one posted earlier in this thread regarding fictional characters. That's on you, and if you want to take issue with me for calling it out, that's also your problem and not mine.

We moved past it already, have a good weekend.

Last edited:
Nothing at all? Bro I was trying to get the thread back on track. To be honest every thread I’ve seen you in , youre doing way too much...asking to see shoe reviewers emails and receipts in a Kobe thread. Writing lectures about race appropriation in television and comics...you should write a blog for real.
N this guy will keep it going on and on lol

Despite the traction I think i'm still going to cop a pair and see if it works out.

Also the Zer0.2 look promising.

Back
Top Bottom