Nike Kyrie 5

“Matchy Matchy”
26378E30-4F63-456C-BB65-68AD53294FAB.jpeg

This thread sucks now honestly it’s barely any sneakers on here just dudes complaining about traction and everything else, people mad about black base colorways, when we get different colors still complaining, complaining about what people make on id, complaining about customs and pe’s, is this a kyrie thread or a complain thread ?
Not only I agree but that's the way of the world now..when someone has some in-depth interesting and objective unbiased points to make...most won't listen cos it's too much to digest..I rarely comment on social media period but wen i do it's gona be everything I said lol this is the 4th or 5th ever on here and 3 of them where this big and long pause lol and all was ignored which is no surprise...from me stating I been
Playing ball for 25 years all levels to no longer playing as much due to both knees multiple Injuries but also had shoes from converse d wades to first models of d Roses PGs all models 3s on the way in the mail all kyries kobes from 1s to now melos lebrons cp3s stephs and more..sayin all this to say I have some gd insight to add to the community and I'm always interested in hearin everyone's experiences with their shoes...**** even life lol.. I ain't one of these passive aggressive tough on tech but a sheep in person people like most of the world is lol ima alpha male...but always humble and down to earth to chop it up with anyone..so jus some insight to your points bein BIG FACTS lol much love and respect to u all and you bro from east London uk. Peace

Not only I agree but that's the way of the world now..when someone has some in-depth interesting and objective unbiased points to make...most won't listen cos it's too much to digest..I rarely comment on social media period but wen i do it's gona be everything I said lol this is the 4th or 5th ever on here and 3 of them where this big and long pause lol and all was ignored which is no surprise...from me stating I been
Playing ball for 25 years all levels to no longer playing as much due to both knees multiple Injuries but also had shoes from converse d wades to first models of d Roses PGs all models 3s on the way in the mail all kyries kobes from 1s to now melos lebrons cp3s stephs and more..sayin all this to say I have some gd insight to add to the community and I'm always interested in hearin everyone's experiences with their shoes...**** even life lol.. I ain't one of these passive aggressive tough on tech but a sheep in person people like most of the world is lol ima alpha male...but always humble and down to earth to chop it up with anyone..so jus some insight to your points bein BIG FACTS lol much love and respect to u all and you bro from east London uk. Peace
Much love bro and glad someone sees where I’m coming from

This thread sucks now honestly it’s barely any sneakers on here just dudes complaining about traction and everything else, people mad about black base colorways, when we get different colors still complaining, complaining about what people make on id, complaining about customs and pe’s, is this a kyrie thread or a complain thread ?
Wait so being a forum where you're providing feedback in a thread to discuss all things related to the Kyrie 5, makes this thread sucks?

I don't find the connect.

The issues regarding the traction is a valid complaint. What's wrong with voicing your opinion on a product you expect to have a good traction from the start?

Anyway, played ball tonight, Cleaned the soles, used a sticky mat that was at the gym and they still weren't biting. Also felt my left shoe had more 'traction' than the left.

Pretty bummed out about this due to the design and the fit of the shoes.

I was wearing my black magics earlier this evening. Just before "True Detective" came on, I decided to grab some snacks. I figured I'd get some extra exercise in while I could, so I walked the long way through the dining room to the kitchen. When I hit that hardwood...WOOSH. Like ice skates. Horrible. Pulled a hammy, ruined my appetite and I missed the first half of the opening credits.

giphy.gif

I got access but all the no traction talk scares me. That's the one thing kyrie line is known for...idk yet, wouldn't kill me if I didn't get them but I don't have a pair yet so I still mine. Can't decide

Back
Top Bottom