Nike Kyrie 5

I’m not saying traction is good or bad - all I’m saying is I have played on 4 different indoor courts in mine and it has been really nice. It could be the floors, it could be the colorways, but mine are as good as the new Westbrook’s. I have the Black magic colorway.

Haven’t found a closer look but they do look nice

Attachments

• 4B8935C3-6407-4157-ADCF-5FCD4AA614E1.jpeg
    4B8935C3-6407-4157-ADCF-5FCD4AA614E1.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 62
Those are dope, but I’m just waiting for my ids to come in and those dukes to be made official.

This thread sucks now honestly it’s barely any sneakers on here just dudes complaining about traction and everything else, people mad about black base colorways, when we get different colors still complaining, complaining about what people make on id, complaining about customs and pe’s, is this a kyrie thread or a complain thread ?

This thread sucks now honestly it’s barely any sneakers on here just dudes complaining about traction and everything else, people mad about black base colorways, when we get different colors still complaining, complaining about what people make on id, complaining about customs and pe’s, is this a kyrie thread or a complain thread ?

You realize you're complaining, right? People talking about the traction is valid, since they're a basketball sneaker. It helps people in making a selection. You might not care, because all you seem to add are ugly customs to the topic.

- But bad traction should be a complaint... it's a basketball shoe no? And if the traction regressed from past models people should know about it.
- Have not seen people complaining about what others make on ID, don't know what you're talking about
- People "complain" about not getting PE's in every thread, not just this one. Because Nike shows they can make some amazing colorways still but give the public the more boring ones.

You realize you're complaining, right? People talking about the traction is valid, since they're a basketball sneaker. It helps people in making a selection. You might not care, because all you seem to add are ugly customs to the topic.
And people keep going on and on after multiple people said you have to break them in to get the sealer sh*t off we still on and that’s fine I plan to not share my “ugly customs” in this thread no more

- But bad traction should be a complaint... it's a basketball shoe no? And if the traction regressed from past models people should know about it.
- Have not seen people complaining about what others make on ID, don't know what you're talking about
- People "complain" about not getting PE's in every thread, not just this one. Because Nike shows they can make some amazing colorways still but give the public the more boring ones.
Even if the pe’s drop some of you guys would still be complaining or saying that their not good, the traction issue been addressed multiple times ! Break the shoe in wear it to get the sealer off

Back
Top Bottom